At Wyndham Destinations our mission is simple: to put the world on vacation. With a spirit of caring, creativity and fun, our teams help families and friends create memories that last a lifetime. As the world’s largest vacation ownership company and part of Travel + Leisure Co., we’re shaping the future of the travel industry.
***Special Note Regarding Working From Home:
This is a work from home position for candidates who reside in the state of South Carolina. Due to business constraints, candidates outside the state of South Carolina will not be considered for this position and should not apply. Successful candidates must be able to report to one of our Myrtle Beach locations for new hire paperwork on day one and meet our work at home requirements (see below).
Wyndham Destinations, a subsidiary of Travel + Leisure Co., takes the current health threat of the COVID virus very seriously. To protect our Associates while in the office, we have implemented several health and safety measures including regular deep cleans of our training rooms and common areas as well as establishing rules around social distancing, wearing face masks and limiting the number of employees allowed in the building at any one given time. Our next new hire training class is scheduled to start on July 23rd
What you’ll do:
Help owners plan their dream vacations and make reservations as a customer service representative at Wyndham Destinations. After a paid training period, you’ll become an expert on our resorts, amenities, and things to see and do near each location. Based on their interests, you’ll provide them with custom recommendations to create truly unforgettable vacation experiences. This is a hospitality role in a contact center environment, not an outbound sales position.
Experience the Benefits of Working at Wyndham Destinations:
- $13.00 an hour
- The opportunity to work from home immediately (equipment provided by us)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision benefits, effective within 30 days
- Accrue up to 12 paid vacation days, 5 floating holidays, and 6 paid sick days per year (based on a full calendar year)
- Travel discounts for Wyndham hotels and resorts
- An Employee Stock Purchase Program
- 401k with company match after your first year of employment
- Advancement opportunities within a variety of career paths including a Leadership Development Program for high potential agents
- Up to $6,000 a year in tuition reimbursement
- A fun, friendly work environment
- Ability to choose days off from available options
Are You the Right Fit? Here is What we are Looking for:
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Six months customer service or sales experience
- Ability to build rapport with a customer quickly, ask probing questions, and meet the customer’s needs
- Strong active listening and problem solving skills
- Must have demonstrated ability to work well under pressure and multi task
- Training schedule (5 weeks): 9:30am – 6:15PM Eastern time
- Initial schedule after training; 1:30pm-10:00pm during the week, 11:30am-8:00pm on weekends and some holidays
What is required for me to work from home?
- Quiet workplace free of distractions,
- High speed internet (DSL or Cable only) with download speed of 10mbps, upload speed 2mbps, Latency less than 80ms
- Must be able to hardwire computer directly to router
- Must have own personal device with a camera and ability to download applications for first week of training (ex: zoom and OKTA )
- Homeowners or renters insurance for the work environment (proof of insurance will be required on day 1)
- Intermediate computer proficiency and ability to troubleshoot technical issues while at home
To apply for this job please visit careers.wyndhamdestinations.com.