Website CVS Health
MUST RESIDE IN THE PHOENIX, AZ OR HOUSTON, TX METRO AREA
This position is based in Phoenix, AZ or Houston, TX and the ability to telework full time is required.
Working on the weekends (both Saturday and Sunday) and on holidays is required.
The 2nd Shift CSR hours are from 2:55 PM-11:25 PM AZ or 3:55 PM-12:25 AM CST on the weekdays. On the weekends, the hours vary. During Daylight Saving Time in the spring, the start time shifts to one hour earlier.
The 2nd Shift CSR works in the Afterhours Centralized Call Center and supports multiple Aetna Medicaid state health plans across the country.
Customer Service is the important first-line of contact with customers, setting the tone for how members, doctors and plan sponsor groups view our company. It provides members with the right information at the right time to help them make better decisions about their health and health care.
Customer Service Representative is the face of Aetna and impacts members' service experience by manner of how customer service inquiries and problems via telephone, internet or written correspondence are handled. Customer inquiries are of basic and at times complex nature. Engages, consults and educates members based upon the member’s unique needs, preferences and understanding of Aetna plans, tools and resources to help guide the members along a clear path to care.
- Answers questions and resolves issues based on phone calls from members, providers, and plan sponsors.
- Documents and tracks contacts with members, providers and plan sponsors.
- The CSR guides the member through their members plan of benefits, Aetna policy and procedures as well as having knowledge of resources to comply with any regulatory guidelines.
- Creates an emotional connection with our members by understanding and engaging the member to the fullest to champion for our members' best health.
- Taking accountability to fully understand the member’s needs by building a trusting and caring relationship with the member.
- Anticipates customer needs. Provides the customer with related information to answer the unasked questions, e.g. additional plan details, benefit plan details, member self-service tools, etc.
- Uses customer service threshold framework to make financial decisions to resolve member issues.
- Explains member's rights and responsibilities in accordance with contract.
- Educates providers on our self-service options; Assists providers with credentialing and re-credentialing issues.
-Responds to requests received from Aetna's Law –
- Document Center regarding litigation; lawsuits
The typical pay range for this role is:
Please keep in mind that this range represents the pay range for all positions in the job grade within which this position falls. The actual salary offer will take into account a wide range of factors, including location.
- Must reside within 50 miles of the Phoenix or Houston location
- Customer Service experiences in a transaction based environment such as a call center or retail location, demonstrating ability to be empathetic and compassionate.
- All employees are required to commute to the office when experiencing internet outages or any technical problem that prevents them from working remotely
- Aetna/CVS Health furnishes the work-at-home equipment and employees are responsible for purchasing reliable internet connection at home with minimum download speed of 25 Mbps and an upload speed of 3Mpbs or more
- It is a requirement that an ethernet cord is used while working from home. Wifi does not always provide a reliable connection.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
CVS Health requires certain colleagues to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including any booster shots if required), where allowable under the law, unless they are approved for a reasonable accommodation based on disability, medical condition, religious belief, or other legally recognized reasons that prevents them from being vaccinated.
You are required to have received at least one COVID-19 shot prior to your first day of employment and to provide proof of your vaccination status or apply for a reasonable accommodation within the first 10 days of your employment. Please note that in some states and roles, you may be required to provide proof of full vaccination or an approved reasonable accommodation before you can begin to actively work.
- Experience with working remotely
- Experience in the healthcare industry, preferably in a call center setting
- Knowledge of Medicaid and Medicare
- Proven strong performance attendance records
High School Diploma or Equivalent
JOB URL: https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?jk=6ee0e7b5bc1906f8
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.
MONEY MAKING IDEAS RIGHT NOW
1. PAIDVIEWPOINT - I've already made $770 in 2022! Fun, short surveys.
2. NEILSEN APP - Paying $50 per device, up to three devices for downloading their app!
3. CREATE PUZZLE BOOKS - Puzzle books sell like crazy on Amazon. Cash in!
4. ACOP - Earn taking surveys! Open to many countries. USA, Canada, UK, Germany and France.