Millennium Systems International
High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Windows: 1 year (Preferred)
Full Job Description
Millennium Systems International (MSI) is an exciting and dynamic business management software company with HQ in Parsippany, New Jersey. Our company has built a reputation for producing high quality, award winning software for the Salon, Spa, and Wellness Industries since 1987.
Our commitment to delivering a best-in-class business management cloud software and having consistent five-star customer service has contributed to our ongoing success. We are currently searching for Technical Support Specialist to complement our Business Support Department.
Customer Service Representative/Technical Support Specialist (Call Center)
Top EASIEST Ways To Earn Extra Cash Online!
1. PaidViewpoint - I've earned over $495! And love the fast payout via Paypal.
2. ACOP - Get paid for your opinion! (USA, Canada, UK, Germany & France).
3. Easy Etsy Start Up - Start your own Etsy shop selling cute coffee mugs!
4. 1Q - Get paid .25 instantly into PayPal for EVERY text questions you answer!
If you love interacting with all types of people, enjoy trying to solve problems, and have a knack for engaging with customers then you will be perfect for our clients. We are looking to add experienced, energized, and enthusiastic new team members who like the challenge of working in a fast-paced environment. Millennium is committed to providing its customers with superior service, and great service goes a long way. Our employees enjoy working here, are appreciated, and are provided with a terrific benefits plan. Employees who are employed at Millennium often remain at Millennium – many for the duration of their careers. Formal training is provided for this remote full-time, hourly nonexempt position. Due to Millennium's commitment to creating a safe work environment during the COVID-19 pandemic, it is anticipated that the training and the employee orientation period for this position will be done remotely from home.
What skills do I need?
- Passion for technology and helping people
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build quick rapport
- A people person. Must be able to control a conversation and be personable
- Enjoy working directly with customers in a face-paced environment
- Strong logical, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to learn new software and hardware and adapt to changes in technology
- A self-starter that can work independently and as a team member
- Ability to multi-task and excel in a fast-paced environment
- Has great time management skills
- Beauty Industry Knowledge a plus
What will I be doing?
This position is responsible for responding to clients that require assistance with their product-related and training issues. Support and training are provided to clients via phone, email, and chat. The Business Support Specialist handles customer inquiries by gathering information through questioning through curiosity to identify the nature of the problem and troubleshoots potentially complex product and training related issues. We embrace active listening skills to understand our customers’ needs, documenting the issue in Salesforce, offering a resolution path and being solution advocates for our customers until their issue has been resolved to their satisfaction. You will stay up to date on Millennium product knowledge through training as well as internal business processes. You will maintain thorough documentation and follow organizational procedures to ensure the best practices, so our clients are successful. You must be able to demonstrate deep subject matter expertise and keen technical understanding of Millennium’s products, integrations, and business scenarios.
Work History Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or Associates Degree with 2 years of experience
- Ability to type greater than 35 wpm
- Beauty Industry (spa, salon) experience a plus, but not mandatory
- Comprehensive subsidized benefits package including medical, dental and vision
- Office geared toward collaboration and growth
- 401k with matching contribution
- Life insurance
- Short Term and Long-Term Disability
- 3 weeks of vacation
- 10 paid holidays
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Weekend availability
- Bonus pay
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Windows: 1 year (Preferred)
- Fully Remote
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.