At Shutterfly, we’re all about people — bringing them together, making them feel welcome, and connecting them to experiences. We make our customers’ memories last a lifetime by capturing, preserving, and sharing them through photography and personalized products. Through our family of brands, trend setting products, cutting edge technology, and best in class customer service, we help our customers, and each other, share life’s joy. Lifetouch has been the professional photography choice for schools and families for more than 80 years. Built on the tradition of “Picture Day” Lifetouch captures smiling faces, preschool through high school graduation. We also reach our customers through additional product lines including portrait studios, yearbooks, sports, and events.
- Answer inquiries from customers as well as explaining the products and services offered – by phone, email or mail.
- Receive, process, and track customer orders using Lifetouch systems.
- Investigate and resolve issues and complaints from customers.
- Act as the liaison between the customer and the Service Centre.
- Communicate with employees and customers through e-mail, mail, phone, and in-person.
Top EASIEST Ways To Earn Extra Cash Online!
1. PaidViewpoint - I've earned over $495! And love the fast payout via Paypal.
2. ACOP - Get paid for your opinion! (USA, Canada, UK, Germany & France).
3. Survey Junkie - Surveys & Product testing. Open in the USA, Canada, & Australia.
4. 1Q - Get paid .25 instantly into PayPal for EVERY text questions you answer!
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Proficient speaking, reading and writing abilities in English.
- 2+ years of customer service experience.
- Basic to intermediate computer knowledge; including navigation of the internet.
- Superior phone and customer service skills/etiquette.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Outstanding organizational time management and problem solving.
- Ability to patiently handle and resolve problems and complaints in a courteous and professional manner.
- Ability to maintain confidential information.
- Availability to work from September – December 2021
- Minimum 18 years of age
- Successful completion of a criminal background check
This position is a remote, work from home position. You must be able to perform the same duties, assignments, and other work obligations equivalent to working onsite in a distraction-free environment
- Responsible to provide childcare/adult care during their assigned work schedule
- Continue to abide by Shutterfly’s policies, including but not limited to, Anti-harassment/Discrimination, Communications, and Workplace Safety policies.
- Be available to their manager, co-workers and customers during the employee’s assigned work schedule via telephone, email, and online messenger
- Notify their manager prior to any anticipated change in their assigned work schedule
- Be available to attend scheduled meetings from home or onsite as applicable
- Accurately record all working time via Kronos
- Maintain a designated at-home workspace in safe and secure condition
- Maintain a working cell phone to receive Multi-factor authentication messages to sign-in to VPN
- Come to the site prior to the first day to set up and pick up computer system.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.jobvite.com.