The Customer Service Representative (Remote) works from home and interfaces with customers via inbound/outbound calls and/or via the Internet. This position provides customer service support and resolution of routine problems and questions regarding client's products and/or services.
REIMAGINE YOUR CAREER
Are you looking for a “work from home” career change with a forward-thinking global organization that nurtures a true people-first, inclusive culture and a genuine sense of belonging? Would you like to join a company that earns “World’s Best Workplaces,” “Happiest Employees,” and “Best Companies for Career Growth” awards every year? Then a remote Customer Service Representative position at Concentrix + Webhelp is just the right place for you!
As a remote Customer Service Representative you’ll join an organically diverse team from 70+ countries where ALL members contribute and support each other’s success and well-being, proudly united as our “game-changers.” Together, we help the world’s best-known brands improve their businesses through exceptional customer experiences (CX) and tech-powered innovation. And due to continued growth, we’re looking for more talented people to join our purpose, people as passionate about providing exceptional customer service experiences as we are.
CAREER GROWTH AND PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT
This is a great “work from home” opportunity that will allow you to reimagine an all-new career journey and develop “friends for life” at the same time. We’ll give you all the training, technologies, and continuing support you’ll need to succeed. Plus, at Concentrix + Webhelp, there’s real career (and personal) growth potential. In fact, about 80% of our managers and leaders have been promoted from within! That’s why we offer a range of FREE Learning and Leadership Development programs designed to set you on your way to the kind of career you’ve always envisioned.
WHAT YOU WILL DO IN THIS ROLE
As a Customer Service Representative working from home, you will:
- Provide inbound customer support using a call flow guide
- Help customers resolve basic technical issues
- Track, document, and retrieve information in databases
- Offer additional products and/or services
- Deliver expert customer experiences…with a smile
Your skills, integrity, knowledge, and genuine compassion will deliver value and success with every customer interaction. Other qualifications for our Customer Service Representative (Remote) role include:
- 1+ year of customer service experience
- A high school diploma or GED
- A quiet, distraction-free environment to work from in your home
- Strong computer navigation skills and PC knowledge
- Proficiency in fast-paced multi-tasking
- Eagerness to learn new technologies
- A desktop or laptop to complete PC and internet testing
- A work computer may be provided depending on the position offered, but is not guaranteed (will be discussed further with a recruiter)
- High Speed internet (no wireless/hotspots or satellite) and a smartphone
- Must reside in the United States or have a valid U.S. address for residence
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
One of our company’s Culture Beliefs says, “We champion our people.” That’s why we significantly invest in our people, our infrastructure, and our capabilities to ensure long-term success for both our teams and our customers. And we’ll invest in YOU to aid in your career path and in your personal development. In this role, you’ll also be provided with:
- Paid training and performance-based incentives
- Lucrative employee referral bonus opportunities
- 401K with company match; paid PTO and holidays; medical, dental, and vision insurance; and a comprehensive Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Health and wellness programs with trained partners to help promote a healthy you
- Mentorship programs that support your rewarding career journey
- Programs and events that support diversity, equity, and inclusion, as well as global citizenship, sustainability, and community support
- Celebrations for Concentrix Day, Team Appreciation Day, Customer Service Week, World Clean Up Day, #MyOneEarthPromise, and more
REIMAGINE THE BEST VERSION OF YOU!
If all this feels like the perfect next step in your career journey, we want to hear from you. Apply today and discover why over 400,000 game-changers around the globe call Concentrix + Webhelp their “employer of choice.”
Eligibility to Work:
In accordance with federal law, only applicants who are legally authorized to work in the United States will be considered for this position. Must reside in the United States or have a valid U.S. address for residence.
Concentrix is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer including Disabled/Vets.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.concentrix.com.