Rally House is a specialty retail store that carries all things local! We are looking for people who are enjoy working for a growing organization, as we currently operate 180+ stores nationwide, with many more to come! You will enjoy an exclusive store discount when you join our team, as well as a competitive benefits package with flexible PTO, 401k match, parental leave, paid holidays, and receive continued development opportunities as we grow our company. We don't just provide jobs, we provide careers. Apply today and be part of our growth!
RALLY HOUSE is currently looking for a Customer Service Associate to provide excellent customer service to help increase customer satisfaction, loyalty and retention and to meet their expectations via email, phone, text, etc. The successful candidate will focus on all aspects of customer satisfaction and care. If you know how to find unique ways to deal with customer complaints or concerns, you’d be a perfect fit for this position!
– High school or equivalent education.
– Must be a self-starter and dependable.
– Customer service/order entry experience, with previous data entry and forty-five (45) words per minute typing.
– Knowledge of freight and shipping terms with excellent telephone etiquette – preferred.
– Strong communication, organizational, and math skills are required.
– Must have superior computer/database skills.
– Decision making, problem-solving ability.
– Must be able to multi-task.
– Must be able to work in a very fast-paced environment
– Must be able to work independently while being fully remote.
– Must have flexible availability including nights and weekends.
Skills and Knowledge
Aptitude for interpreting retail data and applying solutions as problems arise, Detail oriented, Proven track record of delivering an exceptional customer experience, deliver results while controlling shrink and payroll., Strong math skills
High school or equivalent education; self-starter and dependable; customer service/order entry experience, with previous data entry and forty-five (45) words per minute typing; Strong communication, organizational, and math skills; Superior computer/database skills; Decision making, problem-solving ability; must be able to multi-task; Must be able to work in a very fast-paced environment; Must be able to work independently while being fully remote; Must have flexible availability including nights and weekends; Knowledge of freight and shipping terms with excellent telephone etiquette – preferred
Pay: $16.00 – $18.00
To apply for this job please visit rallyhouse.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com.