A Customer Service Agent at Truvy serves customers via inbound phone calls, chats, texts, and tickets (emails) providing excellent customer service resolving product and service concerns in a positive environment. The customer service agent will receive, document, and resolve customer complaints and/or problems. A typical inquiry would include placing and tracking orders, creating new customer accounts, navigating and using 3rd party websites. It is the responsibility of the agent to protect the company’s policies and follow the correct procedures. Agents report to their shift supervisors and productivity is checked by end-of-shift stats. Agents and supervisors have one-on-one reviews and coaching sessions. This job is only available to those who live in or are a resident of the state of Utah.
- Calls – Answer all inbound calls promptly. Identify and resolve customer’s needs. Documenting the account detailing the changes made or what was discussed on the call even if no changes were made.
- Chats– Answering all inbound chats using proper grammar and professionalism. Being able to multi-task by interacting in a minimum of 3 chats at a time. You may not preview chats and take the simple ones- all chats must be answered by the ‘Serve Now’ button.
- Texts– Answering all texts promptly. Being able to multi-task by interacting in a minimum of 3 texts at a time. You may not preview texts and take the simple ones-all texts must be answered on a first come basis.
- Tickets– Answering all tickets with a professional and in-depth response. Every ticket needs a greeting, resolution and an explanation of why that resolution was provided. Tickets are expected to be done in between calls.
- Must live in or be a resident of Utah
- Customer service experience
- Multi-Level Marketing experience preferred
- Bi-lingual: Spanish preferred but not required
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Candidate must practice active listening and pay attention to detail
- Candidate must be coachable and be able to adjust to changes quickly
Top EASIEST Ways To Earn Extra Cash Online!
1. PaidViewpoint - I've earned over $495! And love the fast payout via Paypal.
2. ACOP - Get paid for your opinion! (USA, Canada, UK, Germany & France).
3. Easy Etsy Start Up - Start your own Etsy shop selling cute coffee mugs!
4. 1Q - Get paid .25 instantly into PayPal for EVERY text questions you answer!
- Full-Time Positions Available
- Tuesday-Saturday 12PM-8PM
- Candidate must train in our Draper office for 1 month or until management feels fit. Once the candidate is fully trained, the position will be remote.
Pay Rate$14.50 – $15.50