The Customer Services Part Time Remote position is a position in training; therefore, the incumbent must work with a qualified employee at all times until their training is completed (maximum of 3 months). It is Management's responsibility to assess the incumbent's readiness to perform all of the functions of the position in a safe, efficient manner.
- On the job training specific to the department where the position resides
- Duties may range from routine filing, data entry to data analysis, reporting and implementation of recommended business solutions
- Collaborate with other team members and management to ensure department and business protocols are understood and met
- Complete miscellaneous projects and responsibilities as required
- Provide excellent customer service to all internal and external customers
- Regular attendance is required.
- This is not an all-inclusive list of job requirements and/or duties and may not contain all mental and physical capabilities necessary to perform the job at all times due to circumstances. Operational, safety and other needs may require the employee to perform any and all other duties as assigned. Employees are expected, and must be able to perform all such duties and tasks.
- High School Diploma or General Educational Degree (GED), or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background
- Must be able to follow training instructions and ask for help when needed
- Flexible and willing to perform a wide range of duties from routine filing, data entry, reporting, projects and other duties as assigned
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely (verbal, written and listening)
- Ability to execute tasks in a timely manner
- Strong customer service skills
- Microsoft office, Excel, AS400 desired
- Attention to detail and quality results
- Must be able to lift approximately 20 lbs., or more if required by the essential functions of the job
- Must be able to comply with all company policies, rules, procedures and Code of Conduct
- Must be able to interact well with others
- Must be able to work independently, or in a team setting
- Must be capable of working under tight time constraints in a high volume environment with multiple priorities
- Responds well to questions; Ability to read, interpret and comply with written information and documents such as safety rules, operations / procedure manuals and maintenance instructions with a high comprehension and concentration level to include the ability to meet deadlines
- Must pass a pre-employment drug screen, random drug and/or alcohol tests, and will be subject to a criminal history background check
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus. The employee is frequently required to sit and use hands to finger, handle, or feel or operate computers and other standard office equipment. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, lift, twist, turn and reach with hands and arms. The employee must be capable of lifting a minimum of 20 lbs., or more if required by the essential functions of the job.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment ranges from quiet to loud as required by the essential functions of the job.
TO APPLY/DETAILS - SEE ORIGINAL JOB POST - CLICK HERE
**If link no longer works, it's probably filled or no longer available.