BASIC POSITION INFORMATION
- Company Name: Sutter Health
- Location: Work From Home. Preferred candidates will be within a 1-2 hour commute of our West Valley City, UT facility
- Position Title: Contact Center Agent
- Pay Range: $15 - $16.50/hr DOE + bonuses.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- You will be the first point of contact in our call center answering incoming calls from patients. The majority of those phone calls will come from patients in need of assistance with the follow topics:
- Requests for new patient registration
- Scheduling routine appointments
- Prescription Refills
- Requests to submit payments
- Setting up payment plans
- Answering medical billing/insurance inquiries
- General Inquiries
- You work as part of a team to Customer Service, Call Center Agents and Specialist to support one or more of the Sutter Share Services deliver teams (e.g Supply Chain, Payroll, Accounts Payable, Human Resources and Revenue Cycle).
- Over time, you participate in training in order to support additional process areas in responding to customer inquiries and service requests.
- As a Contact Center Agent you establish and maintain strong, collaborative relationships with customers to identify additional ways to be of service and ensure customer satisfaction.
- You also maintain a positive and professional work relationship with all customers and members of teams across Sutter Shared Services.
- Supports the success of a high-performing shared services organization by helping to champion and drive the long-term Sutter Shared Services vision. Helps foster an environment in which continuous improvement in business processes and services is welcomed and recognized. Participates in programs and in using tools in support of building a high performance culture via the standard Sutter Shared Services responsibilities (e.g. performance measurement, people development, customer relationship management, etc.).
- AA in Finance, HR, Business Management or Equivalent Education/Experience
- Experience in call center or equivalent customer service setting as typically acquired in 0-2 or more years, preferably in a service delivery environment strongly desired
- Experience in Human Resources, Payroll, Accounts Payable, Supply Chain, and/or Revenue Cycle preferred
- Experience in the healthcare industry preferred
- Experience in shared services/internal service delivery role preferred
- Experience with Microsoft Office - Word, Excel, PowerPoint desired
- Knowledge of processes within one or more of the following functions desired (required for first round of hiring): Human Resources, Payroll, Accounts Payable, Supply Chain, Revenue Cycle Customer Billing
- Knowledge of customer relationship management (CRM) tools and related analytics desired
- Knowledge of shared services enabling technologies (e.g. Lawson, Hyland OCR, Kronos) desired
- Knowledge of Sutter Health policies, practices and procedures a plus
- Familiarity with performance metrics and ability to meet identified targets a plus
- Strong customer service skills and professional demeanor
- Fluency in both English and a minimum of one other language is desired for this role to allow Sutter Health to better serve the community and patient population
- Ability to learn new functional processes
- Ability to process requests quickly, accurately, and consistently with general supervision
- Ability to learn and use various Contact Center enabling technologies
- Ability to asses problems and resolve or escalate to appropriate team to resolve
- Ability to recognize the appropriate style, level of detail, and message for the audience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work with and collaborate across Sutter Shared Services as needed
- Strong organization and multitasking skills
- Strong time management skills and ability to manage individual assignments
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Requires the ability to work with and maintain confidential information
TO APPLY/DETAILS - SEE ORIGINAL JOB POST - CLICK HERE
**If link no longer works, it's probably filled or no longer available.