ChowNow is unique among tech startups in the restaurant space. We power branded online ordering systems for independent restaurants across North America – via websites, Instagram, Google, and through branded iOS and Android apps – and we do it all for a reasonable monthly fee regardless of order volume. We operate this way because of our belief in being fair, sustainable, and equitable with our restaurant partners. And the same goes for our workplace.
Diversity, teamwork, and mutual respect are among our core company values. And we pride ourselves on giving our teams plenty of opportunities to make their mark. To date we’ve created over 18,000 apps for our restaurant partners – something that’s never been done before in our category. And as we expand to new markets, further spreading the word about the ChowNow difference, those opportunities to create, build, and grow will only increase. If this sounds like the kind of workplace, and the kind of mission, that appeals to you, we’d love to talk.
Learn more by checking out our reviews on Glassdoor (they’re excellent). Together we can preserve
neighborhood flavor, one restaurant at a time.
About the Position:
As our Customer Support Supervisor, you will be specifically responsible for overseeing a team of Customer Support Representatives to ensure they are delivering amazing experiences to our clients and customers. You will motivate your team to consistently achieve world-class SLA’s, customer satisfaction, and quality targets, and act as the primary point of escalation. As a member of our leadership team, you will be responsible for cultivating and contributing to the ChowNow culture, and consistently providing feedback and suggestions to the Customer Support Managers to improve the client and employee experience.
Reports to Customer Support Manager; directly supervises a team of up to 15 CSRs
Within One Month You’ll:
- Progress through our Ramp Camp (ChowNow’s New Hire Onboarding Experience).
- Assist in planning how the team will exceed their monthly goals for productivity and quality.
- Complete Management Anti-Harassment and HR Leadership Training.
Within Three Months You’ll:
- Achieve a month-over-month increase in rep productivity as a result of coaching and consistent constructive feedback.
- Assist CS Managers in delivering weekly team meetings
- Deliver feedback via bi-weekly 1:1 meetings with CSRs
- Increase your team’s metrics; your team will achieve / exceed 100% of production and quality goals.
Within Six Months You’ll:
- Be a subject matter expert for all CS processes and policies.
- Report on the top pain points within your team to the Manager and come up with suggested solutions.
- Have all Badge training, testing and implementation executed.
About Our Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Ongoing training and growth opportunities.
- A "Best Place to Work" winner multiple times where we focus on creating a great employee experience
- Rock solid medical, dental, and vision plans.
- Mental Health Coverage - we offer several programs to support your mental health and wellness goals.
- 3 weeks paid vacation; paid holidays; we expect you to work hard, but still enjoy your personal life
- 6 weeks of baby bonding time for all new parents (within the first year of birth or adoption), 6 Weeks of Paid Pregnancy Leave.
- 401(k) Matching.
- Employer-contributing student loan assistance program.
- Commuter benefits (including Uber Pool).
- Employee Stock Incentive Plan.
- Pet insurance for your fur babies
- Quarterly Industry Speakers Series.
- Quarterly Tech Events (Women, LGBTQ, Diversity, Inclusion).
- Consistent & fair leadership: we’ll share info, set clear goals, show you respect, and treat everyone fairly.
- Enough freedom to spread your wings while still holding you accountable.
TO APPLY/DETAILS - SEE ORIGINAL JOB POST - CLICK HERE
**If link no longer works, it's probably filled or no longer available.