Gannett Co., Inc. (NYSE: GCI) is a subscription-led and digitally focused media and marketing solutions company committed to empowering communities to thrive. With an unmatched reach at the national and local level, Gannett touches the lives of millions with our Pulitzer-Prize winning content, consumer experiences and benefits, and advertiser products and services.
Our current portfolio of media assets includes USA TODAY, local media organizations in 46 states in the U.S., and Newsquest, a wholly owned subsidiary operating in the United Kingdom with more than 120 local news media brands. Gannett also owns the digital marketing services companies ReachLocal, Inc., UpCurve, Inc., and WordStream, Inc., which are marketed under the LOCALiQ brand, and runs the largest media-owned events business in the U.S., USA TODAY NETWORK Ventures.
Customer Retention Specialist – Remote Position – $400 Signing Bonus
The Gannett CSC has immediate openings for the Customer Retention Specialist position. The Customer Retention Specialist – CSC Phoenix – reports to Phoenix CSC Customer Service Supervisor. The Retention Specialist will be required to have advanced knowledge of products, along with advanced knowledge of procedures and guidelines. This position will require you to work remotely from home, and if/when relocate to an in-office setting. This position is responsible for handling calls related to customers discontinuing their services with Gannett properties. This position requires an individual who can communicate with customers and identify the root cause for their dissatisfaction. Team members are expected to utilize retention tools/efforts to solve customer concerns, ultimately retaining their business.
Rate of Pay: $14.75 per hour + commission.
Signing Bonus: $400.00 will be paid out on your first paycheck.
Exceed productivity standards, such as overall accuracy; maintaining Key Performance Indicators; and provide one call resolution to internal and external customers.
- Proven ability to diffuse an escalated customer situation and bring the customer issue to closure.
- Complete all required documentation for Stop Saves, stop/saves and any other customer interaction.
- Take ownership of all customer concerns and proactively follow through to resolution.
- Ensure all customers’ concerns are investigated and resolved with minimal escalation.
- Ability to make independent decisions based on established guidelines.
- Must be able to adhere to an assigned work schedule, must be dependable and punctual.
- Work effectively as part of a team to achieve individual, team and departmental objectives, sharing knowledge and skills as appropriate.
- Always maintain Customer focus and respond to customers’ concerns using the CSC’s Best Practices/QA guidelines.
- Work within agreed daily ad hoc responsibilities, striving to exceed customer expectations wherever possible.
- Adhere to agreed standards of quality with a minimum 90% accuracy rate.
- Maintain professional working relationship with internal and external customers, customer service management and colleagues.
- High School diploma or GED equivalent required.
- Knowledge of effective negotiation techniques used to quickly resolve escalated customer issues.
- Demonstrate the ability to diffuse situations, utilize effective negotiation skills, and bring the customer issue to closure.
- Ability to work flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays. Must be dependable and consistently punctual for all scheduled shifts.
- Ability to prioritize work, manage time effectively, and work successfully in a fast paced, multi-faceted environment.
- Must have an in-depth knowledge of products, guidelines, procedures, and CSC operating systems.
- Self-motivated, creative, flexible, willing to take initiative, be accountable, and able to effectively handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Demonstrate a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Must be able to accurately complete basic math calculations.
- Strong Stop Save and Quality KPI performance on a consistent basis (period over period performance).
- Must be in good standing.
- Employment is contingent on passing a pre-employment, post-offer background check.
To apply for this job please visit us60.dayforcehcm.com.