The Customer Order Specialist (COS) I is responsible for processing hospital purchase orders received from the US and Canada regions and ensuring timely and accurate order fulfillment.
What You’ll Work On
• Review hospital purchase orders received via e-mail and e-fax to ensure all required information has been provided.
• Input order details into the ERP system.
• Direct communication with customers for revisions to purchase orders, as required.
• Communicate order status and shipping details to customers and sales team.
• Coordinate with Logistics to ensure timely processing and shipment of orders.
• Miscellaneous administrative duties (i.e., filing, scanning, archiving, etc).
• Log metrics data for quality purposes.
• Work company holidays as business needs necessitate.
• Adhere to the Company’s Quality Management System (QMS) as well as domestic and global quality system regulations, standards, and procedures.
• Understand relevant security, privacy and compliance principles and adhere to the regulations, standards, and procedures that are applicable to the Company.
• Ensure other members of the department follow the QMS, regulations, standards, and procedures.
• Perform other work-related duties as assigned
What You Contribute
• High School Diploma or GED
• Strong oral, written and interpersonal communication skills required
• Competence with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point)
• SAP experience desirable
• Keen attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple tasks and deadlines are also required
General office environment. Requires some lifting and moving of up to 25 pounds. The employee is frequently required to stand, walk, sit, and reach with hands and arms, and to use a computer, sitting for extended periods. Specific vision abilities required by this job include ability to read, close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, and depth perception.
Base Pay Range Per Hour: $21.00 – $23.00
This is the pay range for a high-cost labor market; if hired in another region, there will be a difference in pay range. We offer a competitive compensation package plus a benefits and equity program, when applicable. Individual total compensation will vary based on factors such as qualifications, skill level, competencies, and work location.
What We Offer
· A collaborative teamwork environment where learning is constant, and performance is rewarded.
· The opportunity to be part of the team that is revolutionizing the treatment of some of the world's most devastating diseases.
· A generous benefits package for eligible employees that includes medical, dental, vision, life, AD&D, and short and long-term disability insurance, 401(k) with employer match, an employee stock purchase plan, paid parental leave, eleven paid company holidays per year, a minimum of fifteen days of accrued vacation per year, which increases with tenure, and paid sick time in compliance with applicable law(s).