Customer Onboarding Specialist (Work From Home)
Mable is an equal opportunity employer. We find excellence in diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. People with lived experience of disability or personal experience with the aged care system are strongly encouraged to apply.
Our interview processes are inclusive and will accommodate additional needs when required.
A little about us…
Founded in 2014, Mable has become one of Australia's largest and fastest growing healthtech marketplaces. Our platform is an online community of independent support workers who offer their services directly to people who are seeking aged care or disability support.
We’re thrilled to have been recognised within AFR’s Fast 100 list in 2021, Deloitte’s Tech Fast 50 2021 Awards and we won the Australian Growth & Australian Technology Growth Company of the Year Award 2020! This is an awesome opportunity to join a thriving scale up whose profit for purpose mission is transforming the aged care and disability support sectors.
Mission: We’re redefining support for disability and aged care in Australia by helping people who are aging or living with disability to connect with independent support people in their community.
Watch this – What we do
Reporting to the Customer Engagement Manager, this role will sit within our customer engagement team and your objective will be to work with current and potential customers to understand their goals and help them utilise the platform to get the support they want and need.
This is a unique opportunity to make a difference in people's lives at a rapidly growing company whose mission is to transform the aged care and disability support sectors.
What will I be doing?
- Communicate with potential clients on a regular basis through a variety of channels – inbound and outbound warm calling,email, live chat, and SMS.
- Build relationships with current and potential customers to understand their goals and provide advice and support to help them achieve their goals through Mable
- Ensure people seeking support have all the tools they need to get started in our community
- Work with your colleagues and Client Engagement Manager to solve complex client queries
- Collaborate with colleagues to effectively manage call volumes, workflows and minimise delays through the onboarding process
- Deliver service standard excellence that is in line with our code of conduct and company values
- Adhere to all company procedures, values and policies so that you provide an accurate representation of the company to all potential clients
- Ensure thorough and accurate record keeping in Salesforce
- Meet and exceed role KPIs agreed to in performance check-ins
- Assist the Client Engagement Manager with ad hoc tasks at the discretion of the Client Engagement Manager
- Undertake other duties and responsibilities as required
What are we looking for?
- You will be proactive, a critical thinker and a great problem solver
- You are a good listener, problem solver, critical thinker, and people person
- You pride yourself and gain great satisfaction in providing amazing customer service
- You care about your customers and will always go the extra mile to get them the best outcomes
- Mable is a technology business, therefore we need tech savvy people who love to learn new things. You need to be confident using Google suite, Salesforce, and cloud-based contact centre software or can demonstrate an ability to pick similar systems up quickly
- Experience in a customer service, sales/account management environment is preferred
- You enjoy working in a team towards team goals, deadlines and weekly KPIs
- You approach work with high-energy, drive and internal motivation in a fast paced and flexible environment
- Strong connection to, or interest in building an understanding of the Australian disability and aged care sectors and communities
- You exhibit adaptability, resilience, transparency, trustworthiness, passion and innate curiosity
People with lived experience of disability or personal experience with the aged care system are strongly encouraged to apply.
JOB URL: https://jobs.lever.co/mable/7b48a364-aa8b-4efb-aa5f-e82cd56c80d2?lever
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.