FMG Suite began 10 years ago and now has 300+ (and growing!) employees connected across the globe. We embrace a fast-paced, results-oriented culture, and focus on a healthy work/life balance. We value collaboration and open, thoughtful communication. We believe work should be both engaging and challenging, mixed with a good sense of humor. Our goal is to invest in motivated, successful individuals and watch them succeed both inside and outside of work. We’re building a winning team of A+ players and we hope you’ll be next to join us.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI)
At FMG Suite, we believe in the wholehearted acceptance of each other regardless of our differences. We strive to foster an environment that allows everyone to contribute to our mission in their unique ways. With the belief that diversity propels innovation, we are continually finding ways to cultivate a commitment to diversity and inclusion in our employees, services, and products, as well as in the communities in which we live and work.
Top EASIEST Ways To Earn Extra Cash Online!
1. PaidViewpoint - I've earned over $495! And love the fast payout via Paypal.
2. ACOP - Get paid for your opinion! (USA, Canada, UK, Germany & France).
3. Survey Junkie - Surveys & Product testing. Open in the USA, Canada, & Australia.
4. 1Q - Get paid .25 instantly into PayPal for EVERY text questions you answer!
What We Do
We’re a marketing software company serving 25,000+ small business owners, primarily financial advisors and insurance agents. Generally, these growth-oriented businesses don’t have dedicated marketing departments but know they need to market themselves. Our software helps them do just that. We work together to create beautiful website designs, automated marketing tools, and award-winning educational content, helping our customers build better relationships with their clients with less hands-on effort.
Our Employee Benefits
FMG Suite strives to be a top-tier employer. We continually evaluate our benefits and total compensation packages to ensure we offer our employees the most competitive package we can provide.
- Optional Alternate 9-80 Work Schedule – with every other Friday off
- Generous paid Holiday schedule with a paid Winter Holiday Shutdown week!
- Paid Vacation and Sick Leave
- Robust Insurance Plan including company-paid Life, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability and Employee Assistance Plan(s)
- Matching 401(k) with immediate full vesting
- Paid Parental Leave
- Gym Reimbursement
- Hourly Pay Range: $15 – $16 per hour.
- You also have the opportunity to earn a bonus that could add an additional $2 per hour if all metrics are met!
About the role
We are looking for a bright, engaging person who loves talking to people. You will be the front-line of our brand experience. Customer Onboarding Specialists lead 1:1 and small group trainings -teaching our customers how to use their digital marketing tools. The goal is to drive product adoption and ensure our clients are excited about using their new tools.
The Customer Onboarding Specialists will manage communications with clients, train on platform functionality such as email, social, blogging, creating website edits and more. As a Customer Onboarding Specialist, client communication and relationship building will be critical to your success. Strong organizational skills and the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously will be essential in this role.
Job Functions and Responsibilities
- Lead exciting 1-to-1 or 1-to-many video conference calls with customers, assisting with the set-up and configuration of their newly acquired marketing tools
- Host periodic ‘checkups’ to ensure client adoption and success with their FMG Suite products
- Communicate with/respond to clients in an accurate and timely manner
- Exercise patience and understanding when the subscriber is frustrated or not understanding the setup process.
- Ability to set proper expectations with subscribers throughout the setup process.
- Work with the Customer Service tools (Salesforce, FMG Suite’s Advisor Admin, Google Suite, Acuity Scheduling) to move a subscriber through the setup process.
- Provide feedback to management on the efficacy of the Customer Onboarding Specialist position.
Required Skills and Experience
- Prior customer service or support experience
- Highly organized
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. Customer Onboarding Specialists must communicate clearly and professionally with all customers.
- Strong interpersonal skills. Customer Onboarding Specialists must form positive relationships with each customer throughout their onboarding process.
- Strategic thinking. Customer Onboarding Specialists must strive to understand each customer's unique organization in order to lead an amazing onboarding experience.
Preferred Skills or Experience
- Bachelor’s degree with a strong academic track record
- Project management experience preferred
- Experience working with Salesforce and Acuity Scheduling preferred
To apply for this job please visit fmgsuite.applytojob.com.