We're Karat, the leader in technical interviewing
Karat’s purpose is to Unlock Opportunity for engineers and companies alike, and our mission is to make every interview predictive, fair, and enjoyable. As the world’s technical hiring expert, we help companies hire smarter and grow faster, and create more opportunities for software engineers. From our industry-leading solutions to Karat’s Brilliant Black Minds program, the work we do here matters. We’re a passionate, smart, and committed team, and we want you to join our mission!
Come join our Customer Experience team
Our Customer Experience team is committed to ensuring a premier, memorable customer service experience. As the front line of external communication, you will help refine our core product by providing insights and feedback from online interactions with candidates and Interview Engineers.
What you will do
As a Customer Experience Specialist at Karat, you will provide front-line remote customer service support via chat and email. This team works a variety of shifts (please specify your availability below). For this contract opportunity, we are looking for individuals who are available through November 2021(with possibility for extension).
Top EASIEST Ways To Earn Extra Cash Online!
1. PaidViewpoint - I've earned over $495! And love the fast payout via Paypal.
2. ACOP - Get paid for your opinion! (USA, Canada, UK, Germany & France).
3. Easy Etsy Start Up - Start your own Etsy shop selling cute coffee mugs!
4. 1Q - Get paid .25 instantly into PayPal for EVERY text questions you answer!
Karat’s HQ is based in Seattle, Washington, but we are open to candidates for this role (within the U.S.).
- Support Karat clients, their candidates, and our Interview Engineering community during live technical interviews.
- Ensure questions and concerns are responded to within team guidelines, and that the communication reflects company brand and values.
- Help navigate general public inquiries to the right internal team as-needed.
- Work with Karat’s community of Interview Engineers and Quality Control Engineers to accurately portray software engineering candidates’ interview results.
- Provide feedback to team leads that to ensure process improvements within the team and function.
The experience you will bring
- Previous customer service or support experience (remote experience preferred)
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills (both verbal and written)
- Ability to demonstrate compassion and empathy with distinct audiences (e.g. candidates, clients, software engineers, etc.)
- Strong English language skills (grammar, spelling, punctuation, etc.)
- History of reliability and success in a fast-paced, quick-change environment
- Experience working a flexible schedule a plus
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.