About the role:
We’re looking for smart, driven candidates to join our Customer Experience team at Oliver Space, where we believe creating an unforgettable customer experience and support is the most important competitive advantage.
In this role, you’ll be working to support our growing number of customer accounts as we expand Oliver Space to more geographies, with primary responsibilities including day-to-day customer service, operational account management, and investing in delightful & personal interactions with our community. This is a great opportunity to join a fast-growing startup to create a world-class customer experience team from the ground up.
This opportunity is open to being remote from the United States.
What you will do:
- Own customer support chat inbounds and outbounds
- Converse with customers every day, help them understand our service, policies, and any questions as they shop
- Handle operational outreach to customers concerning our inventory, scheduling, or order modifications
- Manage customer account changes for both new orders and existing users
- Manage changes to billing, scheduling, account info
- Collect feedback from users about areas to improve our policies, messaging, and general user experience
- Work hand-in-hand with the Operations and Brand teams to ideate on best ways to improve our offering
What we are looking for:
- 0-3 years of experience in customer service or account support
- Experience with Intercom or similar chat functions
- Strong written communication skills
- Upbeat, positive attitude; a love for helping others and providing hospitality-minded service
- A sense of humor!
- Ready to be an ambassador for our brand every day
- Attention to detail, impeccable follow-through on even small tasks
- Can-do attitude and entrepreneurial hustle; cool under pressure
Bonus points for:
- Experience at a hyper-growth startup
- Experience or interest in interior design
- Experience in hospitality
About Oliver Space (www.oliver.space)
At Oliver Space, our mission is to elevate the home experience through technology, thoughtful design, and hospitality-minded service. We make it easy to live in a space people love. We are building the most trusted platform for consumers to find flexibility and everything they need to make their space feel like home, starting with an end-to-end flexible furnishing service.
With $21M+ in funding raised to date from top investors, we are a fast-growing, early-stage startup team. The Company is headquartered in San Francisco, with a semi-decentralized team spread around the US and the globe, and believes great talent can be found anywhere.
We understand the value of developing a team with different perspectives and strive to build a workforce composed of individuals with diverse backgrounds, abilities, minds, and identities that will help us to grow, not only as a company, but also as individuals. Oliver Space is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.