Customer Experience Representatives are the lifeblood of our organization. This high-touch customer service position works with our network of drivers and customer base in order to maintain a best in class experience for all.
You will be responsible for managing the overall network efficiency and the customer experience in the markets we serve. This includes but is not limited to Fielding incoming phone calls, emails and messages from customers and drivers, assisting in finding drivers to complete orders and communicating updates and helping customers as needed. This role reports directly to the Manager of Customer Success and serves as our last line of defense when our network is stressed; an occasional delivery might even be needed.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Provides a best-in-class level of support to our customers and driver workforce to ensure driver and satisfaction and increases overall utilization
- Network Operations – Uses data and tools available to monitor our network of drivers and optimize network efficiency
- Driver Coaching – Works with existing drivers to ensure a high level of satisfaction with our customer base; this includes coaching and disciplinary actions as needed
- Provides effective solutions for customers and drivers when experiences may fall below predetermined expectations
- Collaborate with other teams and departments as needed to provide a consistent whole product experience
- Assist in editing and adjusting order details (price, driver compensations, etc.)
- Monitoring, responding, measuring and communicating customer feedback and communicates them more broadly to the organization to improve the customer/driver experience
- Documenting all conversations appropriately in Dispatch’s CRM software (Hubspot) to provide customer and driver insights/data points to improve efficiency and effectiveness
- Be the VOICE of Dispatch’s Customers and Drivers
- Perform other duties as assigned (to be less than 10%)
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Must be a positive, self-driven team-member with a desire to learn
- Excellent written skills and highly articulate
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and handle time effectively
- Ability to deliver extraordinary customer relationships
- Professionalism; being both resolute and diligent
- Ability to handle a rapidly changing technology environment
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
- Strong customer service background
- Willingness to work some Saturdays
Dispatch is a technology-based company that redefines the way same-day deliveries are made in the B2B space. With our network of independent contractor drivers, Dispatch puts suppliers, businesses, and technicians in control of local deliveries with real-time tracking and transparency. We strive to deliver the best value and service to our customers every day.
Dispatch started in the Twin Cities, but is now in dozens of markets across the country. With all of this growth, we maintain a strong focus on our company culture. Dispatch operates on five core values: People First, Belief, Speed to Value, Driven to Deliver, and Transparency. If you connect with these values, we’d love to learn more about you!
We want people of all backgrounds to feel excited and comfortable in working at Dispatch. Our job description lists required skills as well as nice to have. If you have all the required skills but only some or none of the nice to haves, please still apply. We'd love to have a chat and see if you could be a great fit.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.
MONEY MAKING IDEAS RIGHT NOW
1. PAIDVIEWPOINT - I've already made $770 in 2022! Fun, short surveys.
2. NEILSEN APP - Paying $50 per device, up to three devices for downloading their app!
3. CREATE PUZZLE BOOKS - Puzzle books sell like crazy on Amazon. Cash in!
4. ACOP - Earn taking surveys! Open to many countries. USA, Canada, UK, Germany and France.