Website Molina Healthcare
*** Work from Home – Part Time Opportunity for Saturday and Sunday shifts, with an option for additional hours during the week. Training provided! ***
Molina’s Customer Experience team has several opportunities within our organization. Molina supports members and providers for different lines of businesses across multiple states. We are committed to providing excellent customer service to our members and providers. We have competitive benefits along with a clear career path to allow growth within 6-8 months. This role is a remote position and salary will be based on experience you bring to Molina!
Molina is a fast-pace, energetic organization and is committed to caring for our customers. This role provides customer support and requires stellar service to meet the needs of our Molina members and providers. Resolves issues and addresses needs fairly and effectively, while demonstrating Molina values in their actions. Provides product and service information, and identifies opportunities to improve our member and provider experiences
Provides customer support and stellar service to meet the needs of our Molina members and providers. Resolves issues and addresses needs fairly and effectively, while demonstrating Molina values in their actions. Provides product and service information, and identifies opportunities to improve our member and provider experiences.
- Support Inbound/Outbound phone calls from Members or Providers on routine or simple issues.
- Conduct varies surveys related to health assessments and member satisfaction.
- Accurately document pertinent details related to Member or Provider calls.
- Ability to work regularly scheduled shifts within our hours of operation, where lunches and breaks are scheduled and work over-time and/or weekends, as needed.
- Demonstrate ability to quickly build rapport and respond to customers in an empathetic manner by identifying and exceeding customer expectations.
- Aptitude to listen attentively, capture relevant information, and identify Member or Provider’s inquiries and concerns.
- Capable of meeting/ exceeding individual performance goals established for the position in the areas of: Call Quality, Attendance, Adherence and other Contact Center objectives.
- Able to proactively engage and collaborate with varies Internal/ External departments.
- Personal responsibility and accountability by taking ownership of providing resolutions in real time or through timely follow up with the Member and/or Provider.
- Supports provider needs for basic inquiries and assistance involving member eligibility and covered benefits, Provider Portal, and status of submitted claims.
- Ability to effectively communicate in a professionally setting.
Preferred Systems Training:
- Microsoft Office
- Microsoft Teams
- Video Conferencing
- CVS Caremark
JOB URL: https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?jk=b5925ce2341e0c6b&tk=1gb3ql4tlkhr5801
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.
MONEY MAKING IDEAS RIGHT NOW
1. PAIDVIEWPOINT - I've already made $770 in 2022! Fun, short surveys.
2. NEILSEN APP - Paying $50 per device, up to three devices for downloading their app!
3. CREATE PUZZLE BOOKS - Puzzle books sell like crazy on Amazon. Cash in!
4. ACOP - Earn taking surveys! Open to many countries. USA, Canada, UK, Germany and France.