Customer Experience Agent (work from home) great for dog lovers!
Website Sundays for Dogs
Sundays for dogs is a venture backed direct to consumer brand with the goal to make life easier on the modern dog parent so that they may spend more quality time with their dog.We provide dog food of the highest quality and convenience without compromise. We are a team dedicated to the mission and consider ourselves skydivers, not plane passengers. We decide fast, fail fast and learn fast. This role as well as the rest of the Sundays team are fully remote.We’re looking to add an awesome CX Agent to our growing team! You will help guide our subscribers and prospective customers through our website, answer questions regarding our product, and resolve customer queries. Our CX Agents provide fast and accurate assistance while keeping in mind that our customers are always trying to do right by their dogs! If you are passionate about dogs and looking to work in a collaborative environment, we’d like to meet you! This is a full-time position with benefits, and Sundays is a fully remote team!Responsibilities
- Respond to customer queries in a timely and accurate way via phone and email
- Identify customer needs and help customers use features of our website
- Answer questions regarding our dog food, dog nutrition, and company
- Proactively report issues to the Customer Experience Manager
- Work collaboratively with the team to solve issues and improve processes via Slack and Notion
- Must have a flexible schedule and ability to work on West Coast business hours – (while being fully remote)
- Experience using Slack in a remote environment
- Experience with Intercom, Kustomer or similar
- 2 years of experience as a Customer Support Specialist, CX Agent, Customer Success Agent, or similar CS role
- Experience resolving customer inquiries in a high-volume environment (:80 interactions per day)
- Excellent communication, problem-solving skills, and eye for detail
- Ability to manage personal time and energy while practicing patience when handling tough cases
- Collaborative and easygoing with the ability to turn constructive criticism into actionable change
- Love for dogs is a must, and curiosity about food nutrition is a plus!
- Holiday and weekend availability is a plus!
- Experience with a subscription business
- Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance
- Mental Health Support + Free Therapy
- Personalized work from home set-up
- Flexible work hours & remote-only workplace
- Unlimited Paid Time Off + 11 Company Holidays
- Roth + 401k
- Subscription to Sundays For Dogs
At Sundays, it’s our make life easier on the modern dog parent so that they can spend more quality time with their dog.Started by a veterinarian and a software engineer, Sundays is reinventing food for the modern dog family. Dogs used to sleep in the backyard and eat kibble; today, 2/3 of dogs in the US sleep in their parents’ beds, yet 95% still eat heavily-processed kibble or canned food. Dogs have transformed from pets to family members, but dog food hasn’t caught up. Sundays is answering the question: what do you feed the dog who sleeps in your bed?Our DNA is in veterinary medicine and software design, so we’re serious about science, technology, and analytics. Ultimately, we make dog food — so we make sure to take the “food” part very seriously, and the “dog” part with the right amount of fun.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.