JOB DESCRIPTION AND DETAILS
- Customer Experience
- Remote / At Home (AZ, CA, CT, MA, NY, UT only)
- Part time
Rhone is a differentiated performance lifestyle brand that offers premium apparel and gear to discerning men who strive to bring out the best of themselves and those around them. Our products are available through four distribution channels: our website, premium wholesale accounts such as Equinox, REI, Nordstrom, and Peloton; company-owned and operated retail locations; and custom corporate and group orders. The Rhone brand is beloved by consumers and press alike, and our products have been featured in publications such as The Wall Street Journal, Bloomberg, GQ, and Men’s Health, among others.
JOB DESCRIPTION: CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE AGENT
- You will serve as the front line, go-to resource for all customers’ purchasing, return, and styling needs via phone, email and live chat
- You are ready to learn our product and technology inside and out in order to address customer questions and offer bespoke recommendations
- You will work with our leadership team to develop initiatives that improve the Rhone customer experience, our product, our marketing, and our technology teams
- You will need to be adaptable to the growing business and team with determination to help with continued growth
- You have strong communication skills and thrive in conflict resolution
- You are available seasonally and are open to a flexible schedule
- You are comfortable in your computer skills and have experience in ZenDesk or similar tools, along with the willingness to learn to operate some of our proprietary software and inventory management systems
- You will participate in formal and on-the-fly training sessions led by your Manager or a peer Agent in all Rhone's CX systems and processes
- Depending on performance, the training period may cover the first four to six weeks of your employment with the Company
- All training hours are paid, with the opportunity to increase hourly compensation upon completion of the training program
Hours: 20 hours / week (at minimum); some overtime may be required at times
Shifts: 4 hour increments 3-5 days/week including at least one weekend shift.
**If link no longer works, it's probably filled or no longer available.