Hims & Hers
Hims & Hers Health, Inc. (better known as Hims & Hers) is a multi-specialty telehealth platform building a virtual front door to the healthcare system. Hims & Hers connects consumers to licensed healthcare professionals, enabling people to access high-quality medical care—from wherever is most convenient—for numerous conditions related to primary care, mental health, sexual health, skincare, and more. Launched in November 2017, the platform also offers thoughtfully created and curated health and wellness products. With products and services available across all 50 states and Washington, D.C., Hims & Hers’ mission is to make it easier for all Americans to access affordable care and treatment for conditions that impact their daily lives. In January 2021, the company was listed on the NYSE at an initial valuation of $1.6 billion and is traded under the ticker symbol “HIMS”. To learn more about our brand and offerings, you can visit forhims.com and forhers.com.
You’ll be a good match for the role on our customer support team if you’re excited by a small team taking on large incumbents, and doing everything it takes to win the trust of our customers. We’re a fun team with serious drive and are looking for someone to dive in and join the hustle.
- Weekend availability required
Top EASIEST Ways To Earn Extra Cash Online!
1. PaidViewpoint - I've earned over $495! And love the fast payout via Paypal.
2. ACOP - Get paid for your opinion! (USA, Canada, UK, Germany & France).
3. Survey Junkie - Surveys & Product testing. Open in the USA, Canada, & Australia.
4. 1Q - Get paid .25 instantly into PayPal for EVERY text questions you answer!
- Respond to customer inquiries across email, phone, chat and proprietary messaging systems with excellent tone, grammar and spelling for written communications
- Resolve issues in a personalized, accurate and timely manner
- Build long-term relationships with our customers by offering advice related to products and services
- Become an expert in all things hims & hers products and offerings and maintain up-to-date knowledge in a fast-changing environment
- Complete trainings and up-trainings as-needed
- Maintain highest level of discretion when dealing with customer issues
- Strive to meet and exceed structured performance targets
- Report on customer trends and feedback
- Complete occasional overtime when needed by the business to maintain SLAs
Experience and Skills:
- 2+ years work experience
- 1+ year experience in a customer-facing support role
- Ability to balance attention to detail with efficient execution in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills with a high attention to detail and quality
- Experience working in multiple systems and successfully navigating multiple sources of information
- Possesses a customer-first, eager-to-help approach
- Ability to demonstrate strong writing skills, spelling and grammar
- Willing and able to work autonomously in a remote setting and able to stay proactively engaged with the wider team
- Willingness and ability to work non-standard business hours, including weekends, evenings & holidays
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.