What you'll do:
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times. Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Confer with customers by telephone in order to provide information about products and services
- Keep accurate records of customer interactions and transactions as well as actions taken
- Escalate issues to other departments as needed to reduce redundancy and improve customer experience
What you brIng to the table:
- Minimum 1+ years customer service experience in a fast-paced environment
- A creative problem solver and effective communicator with excellent written and verbal communication skills with prior customer service experience in solving customer issues
- Organized, detail-oriented, and process-focused. Able to plan, prioritize, and execute various tasks in a busy environment
- Ability to build a deep knowledge of our products and services through active independent exploration.
- Have patience and exceptional listening skills with a “challenge accepted” attitude
- Coachable – Open to feedback and can show improvement
- Strive to meet quality assurance, production requirements and other key performance metrics
Items of note:
- Must provide a computer/laptop with a reliable, hard-wired internet connection. Arrive will supply a headset and software licenses.
- PC requirements: Windows 8 or above (No Mac requirements) and strong ability to troubleshoot at home technical issues.
- Must be able to attend 3.5 consecutive days of training via video conference and complete a shadow session with a tenured agent. Training will be held Tuesday (8 am-12:30 pm CST) and Wed – Friday (8am-5pm CST)
- Hours of operation are 6am-11pm CST Monday-Sunday. We have all shifts available but an immediate need for 10a-7p
- Must be available to work any shift 6 hours per day. You can expect 2 consecutive days off each week.
- This position will require no more than 29 hours/week
- Currently accepting candidates residing in the following states: IL, GA, PA, NY, NV, TN, TX, CA, OR, OK.
- Starting pay will be $15.50/hour
- Start date will be July 20, 2021
More about the team:
We are a tight knit team that is fun, inclusive, and hard working. We have a firm, non-negotiable no jerk policy. We accept you for who you are and consider everyone on an equal opportunity basis without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
To apply for this job please visit www.arrive.com.