Website Kelly Connect
The Customer Experience Advisor will be an important piece to the puzzle for the client's team and take ownership of the customer journey and resolution of customer inquiries. This person will be responsible for providing our customers with support through various channels, including roadside assistance, and emergency dispatch.
- Manage inbound communications for product, service, and support requests
- Receive and respond to customer communications, cases, or chats through to resolution
- Work with other teams to ensure seamless communication for all involved parties
- Follow up with current customer product, service, and support inquiries
- Build and maintain professional relationships with our customers throughout their experience
- Resolve and handle incoming customer advocacy cases through to resolution escalating to the appropriate team member where necessary
- Deliver a white glove customer experience through all available methods of communication
- High school education (or equivalent)
- Experience in Automotive industry a plus
- Previous experience in call center environment is highly desirable
- You have a passion for customer experience and being the ambassador of a brand
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Tech savvy with knowledge of PC and telephony systems
- Flexible and can be available at varying hours as our call center is a 24/7/365 operation
- Attention to the details
- Ability to thrive in an ever-evolving work atmosphere
To apply for this job please visit www.workforkellyconnect.com.
MONEY MAKING IDEAS RIGHT NOW
1. PAIDVIEWPOINT - I've already made $770 in 2022! Fun, short surveys.
2. NEILSEN APP - Paying $50 per device, up to three devices for downloading their app!
3. CREATE PUZZLE BOOKS - Puzzle books sell like crazy on Amazon. Cash in!
4. ACOP - Earn taking surveys! Open to many countries. USA, Canada, UK, Germany and France.