Website Rocky Mountain Bank
*The start date for this position will be 2/13/2023*
*Hours are 12:30p-9:00p CST M-F and 1 Saturday a month is required*
Under close supervision, the Customer Care Rep I HOC is responsible for providing excellent customer service to both internal team members and external customers regarding a variety needs. Main objective is to project the professional organizational image through telephone, electronic (e-mail), social media, chat and written interaction with the both HTLF member bank employees and customers. The Customer Care Rep I must adhere to all bank policies and procedures.
2. Assists internal and external customers with troubleshooting, recommending possible solutions, or determining when to escalate a problem to management or referring to a technical expert within the area.
3. Accurately processes orders, forms, applications, and requests submitted within SLA timeframe.
4. Completes customer contact logs.
5. Recognizes and reports to management trends in internal and external customer calls that may identify system/product related issues.
6. Assists with all banking deposit product inquiries including: checking, savings, certificate of deposit, internet banking, debit card, and mobile banking.
7. Completes annual E-Learning Plan and Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) training as assigned and keeps up-to-date knowledge of BSA as it relates to the job function.
8. Performs other duties as assigned.
1. High School Diploma/GED
2. Business related college courses preferred
3. 6-12 months of customer service experience.
4. Experience using Microsoft Office Suite.
5. Ability to demonstrate an understanding of electronic banking services especially, but not limited to, internet banking, bill payment, mobile banking, and ATM/debit card.
6. Have previous experience using social media, instant chat, e-mail, etc.
7. Demonstrated knowledge of current technologies such as used: tablets, computers, smart phones, etc.
8. Knowledge of general banking practices preferred.
JOB URL: https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?jk=c6adf72f1f785395
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.