You Lead the Way. We’ve Got Your Back.
At American Express, we know that with the right backing, people and businesses have the power to progress in incredible ways. Whether we’re supporting our customers’ financial confidence to move ahead, taking commerce to new heights, or encouraging people to explore the world, our colleagues are constantly redefining what’s possible — and we’re proud to back each other every step of the way. When you join #TeamAmex, you become part of a diverse community of over 60,000 colleagues, all with a common goal to deliver an exceptional customer experience every day.
Job Posting for Customer Care Professional – Banking and Servicing – Overnight Remote
American Express is an American multinational financial services corporation and admired brand providing excellent customer service to high value clientele. On occasion, we have the unique opportunity to add new talented professionals to our service organization.
In this role, you’ll be assisting clients with account and product inquiries via both phone & chat, as well as performing account maintenance on small business accounts. You will also be trained on Small Business card products allowing you to deliver extraordinary customer care by responding to questions concerning accounts in a fast paced, structured customer card environment.
Applicants will require a winning attitude, team player mindset and demonstrated success in customer service. American Express has the best payment products in the world, and we are looking for the few individuals that possess the skills to serve the best customers in the world, ours.
As the face and voice of the American Express brand you will make a meaningful difference in the lives of our customers and grow your career whilst delivering extraordinary customer service.
If you possess the below experience, skills and share our values of providing remarkable experience for customers, then we look forward to receiving your application and speaking with you soon.
- Pioneering the servicing of new products that will lead the way in evolving American Express’ servicing strategy
- Provide extraordinary customer care by responding to questions raised via phone & chat concerning accounts in a fast paced, structured customer care environment
- Support Customer First philosophy by ensuring professional handling of customer requests
- Supporting Customers with transactions and funds inquiries
- Respond to Customer Inquiries around rewards and redemption and handle end to end
- Troubleshoot customer problems and determine how to resolve those problems
- Integrity: Adhere to all Regulatory and Compliance guidelines related to servicing practices
- Banking Experience
- Customer service experience (two years+) with a passion for building customer loyalty through exceptional listening, consultative relationship building, resourcefulness and strong written and verbal communication
- Proven success in a customer service environment (two years+)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced metric driven environment with proficient multitasking and navigation in a web-based environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The hours of operation will fall within a 24/7 environment. After the 30 – day training commitment, shift hours will be made available.
Work at Home Requirements:
- Through our Bring Your Own Internet (BYOI) Program, you will be required to located phone and internet service provider who meets our connectivity requirements and arrange connections in advance of you class start date.
- American Express will provide BYOI participants a monthly allowance to help offset costs of phone and internet services. In addition, you would receive an additional one-time allowance to offset installation fees.
- Current minimum speed requirements are 25 mbps download X 5mbps upload speeds, preferably through broadband cable or fiber optic services (WiFi, Satellite, or SDL is not permitted.)
- A secure home office, located at your confirmed address of residence, free from background noice and other distractions.
- Candidates must reside in one of the 47 states where we currently hire (all U.S states with the exceptions of California, Alaska and Hawaii.)
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
American Express is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, or any other status protected by law.
To apply for this job please visit aexp.eightfold.ai.