BetterUp is a mobile-based coaching platform that brings personalized professional coaching to employees at all levels. We help managers lead better, teams perform better, and employees thrive personally and inspire professionally. Our mission is to help professionals everywhere pursue their lives with greater clarity, purpose, and passion. Our product was developed by a team of leading behavioral scientists, researchers, and technologists. We’re already transforming the way companies approach talent development at high-performing organizations like Airbnb, Genentech, Mars, LinkedIn and Workday.
Our global community of professional coaches and the members they serve lay at the heart of our business. We are looking for a Customer Care Operations Specialist to drive our efforts to support, nurture, and delight our growing network of coaches, companies, and members at scale. Our ideal candidate has exceptional professional interpersonal skills, a passion for exceeding customer expectations, a deep sense of ownership, and an entrepreneurial spirit. He or she is energized by the opportunity to collaborate across multi-functional teams and to interact directly with our coaches and BetterUp members. This person is positive, resourceful, and curious - where others see problems, they see solutions and opportunities.
As to be expected in a company moving as fast as we are, comfort with ambiguity is required. Below are major responsibilities of the Customer Care Operations Specialist role:
- Implementation and ownership of the tools we use to support our users
- Creating and socializing meaningful customer insights at every interaction to improve operational efficiency and influence the future of our product and services
- Collaborating internally and with our cross-functional teams to ensure excellent experiences for our customers
- You have both customer service experience and a knowledge of the support process, with a strong interest in operations and a knack for optimizing how we support our customers
- Helpdesk software expertise, preferably with Zendesk and Zendesk Explore
If you have some or all of the following please apply:
This is a collection of skills that we believe would make someone successful in this position. If you feel that you have the majority of these skills or others that will ensure your success in this role, please apply.
- Excellent analytical, collaborative and creative problem-solving skills
- A data whiz who can turn customer insights into strategic recommendations
- Experience with project management
- An understanding of product development process and cycles
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, with a unique ability to collaborate across diverse audiences - is equally comfortable problem solving with engineers and communicating solutions to coaches and members
- You are a strong executor who is highly organized, knows how to prioritize, and is not fazed by the pressure of having a lot to do
- 1-2 years of relevant customer support operations experience
- 2+ years of experience in customer support
We provide amazing benefits, but if you ask the team, they’ll tell you that the greatest benefit we offer employees is an incredibly meaningful mission and transformative work.
- Full coverage medical, dental and vision insurance
- Unlimited use, at your own discretion, vacation policy
- 14 paid annual holidays
- 5 BetterUp Inner Work days
- 5 “Volunteer Days” to give back
- Professional development through BetterUp coaching for you and a significant other
- 401(k) self-contribution
- A competitive compensation plan with opportunity for advancement
BetterUp Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, genetics, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, BetterUp Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
TO APPLY/DETAILS - SEE ORIGINAL JOB POST - CLICK HERE
**If link no longer works, it's probably filled or no longer available.