SnackNation has rebranded itself Caroo as it experiences rapid-growth, expands its employee care offerings & launches a SaaS platform to pair-up with its direct-to-employee logistics solution. “We never saw SnackNation as a food or snack company. It was always an employee care company,” said Sean Kelly, Caroo’s CEO.
We now live in a work-from-anywhere economy. In this new world, employees and employers are facing new challenges. Work culture is rapidly evolving and leaders are trying to determine how to take care of their teams. Outdated and expensive employee care solutions focus solely on the physical office space and are one-size-fits-all. Only one option exists to provide economical, personalized care in the work-from-anywhere world, which requires data, AI and forecasting to be most effective and efficient.
To take advantage of this opportunity and leverage the company's current positioning and core competencies, Caroo is expanding beyond food and drink delivery to become a software-enabled employee care platform that will manage and deliver all of a company's tangible care needs. Over the past few months, the company has already signed up more than 3,000 new enterprise clients with their various wellness box solutions. A product-zeitgeist fit exists, and Caroo is focused on becoming the market leader in this new world of work.
Caroo curates healthier snacks, premium gifts, and team building experiences which it is delivering via its own software and technology platform. The shift comes after the dramatic shift to remote work due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Because work is far less office-centric, it has launched such products as an Inspire Collection and Amplify Box, products which are designed to help work-from-anywhere employees feel inspired, cared for, and appreciated. Those offerings include curated healthy snacks and beverages, gifts, and team-building experiences all designed to connect employees, recognize them (celebrations, anniversaries, birthdays, onboarding), and nourish them month-over-month.
We're looking for a Lead Care Consultant who can help us create a world-class experience for our Caroo customers. The Customer Care Team is the hub of customer support and advocacy for our Employee Care platform, Caroo. There's nothing quite like awesome support, and it takes a team of attentive, empathetic, and critical thinkers who constantly strive for perfection!
The Lead Care Consultant will spend each day doing everything necessary to ensure a consistently positive experience for our customers, while serving as a leader, mentor, and coach for the Customer Care team.
The work is fulfilling. Our products and services help make the world a better place and our culture encourages people to become the best version of themselves. You’ll be challenged to do the best work of your life, creating a lasting impact in the world.
What You'll Do
- Be the face of Caroo for customers ordering direct-to-employee care packages and in-office snack deliveries
- Expertly address questions via phone and email, providing solutions that are quick, simple, and joyful
- Help customers get through critical moments with ease by taking a systematic approach to problem-solving and applying just a bit of detective work to solve any issue that comes your way
- Create phenomenal customer experiences, going above and beyond to make each customer feel seen, heard, and cared for
- Act as the voice of our customers and help us prioritize future enhancements to the Caroo product
- Maximize revenue from our customers by knowing when to upgrade, upsell, or in some cases, downsell, so that our customers are receiving the most optimal service from Caroo
- Evaluate the team’s ongoing training and development needs, providing recommendation to the Customer Care Manager and creating and facilitating training sessions and role-plays as needed
- Create and facilitate training sessions and role-plays for new hires, providing constructive feedback to the new hire and Manager
- Serve as a support system and escalation path for complex customer support situations
- Review the team’s monthly Customer Satisfaction (CSAT) & First Response Time (FRT) performance and provide recommendations for improvement
- Facilitate Quality Assurance reviews for peers on the team, offering constructive feedback and coaching through development needs
Who You Are
- You have 3+ years of experience in “Customer Care,” “Customer Success,” or similar roles
- Leadership experience a plus
- You're a passionate person looking for a team full of passionate people
- You're organized, detail-oriented, and sincerely empathetic
- You’re proactive in identifying new opportunities, solving problems, and prioritizing efforts
- You’re self-motivated, organized, and efficient with time
- You're a compelling writer who crafts grammatically impeccable emails and you’re just as articulate on the phone
- You approach challenge with optimism and courage
- Adaptable and resourceful, you’re comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- An active listener, you listen and ask questions to assess customer needs
- You have experience with Zendesk, Salesforce or similar systems
TO APPLY/DETAILS - SEE ORIGINAL JOB POST - CLICK HERE
**If link no longer works, it's probably filled or no longer available.