Classy's Customer Care Team is looking for an enthusiastic Temporary Care Representative to help answer customer questions about the Classy platform. You’ll play a critical role in helping nonprofits across the country make the world a better place through product education, technical assistance and spirited encouragement. You’ll also serve as the voice of Classy’s brand, building rewarding relationships that keep customers engaged and enthusiastic.
The ideal candidate has empathy, ability to work in a fast paced environment, and a knack for sharing knowledge. We want to talk to you if you love being part of a team that genuinely Cares about our nonprofit customers and the missions they serve. We aren’t your normal Customer Care team. We go above and beyond to advocate on behalf of our nonprofits across Classy to make their product and support experience world class.
*This will be a 6 month contract role.
What you’ll do:
- Use strong customer empathy to inspire nonprofits and build long-lasting relationships.
- Answer questions from a wide-range of nonprofits about Classy products and services, including “How do I?” questions, technical troubleshooting and billing inquiries.
- Build the brand of a fast-growing start-up through professional and timely communication.
- Solve complex customer problems FAST by collaborating across Classy teams.
- Become an expert on a state-of-the-art SaaS solution and how nonprofits use it to fundraise.
- Work as part of a team to deliver shared goals while also thriving autonomously.
- Improve processes, systems and customer interactions through aggressive innovation.
- Serve as the voice of our customers by passing along critical insights to our product team.
What you bring (Required):
- Exceptional oral and written communication. Must communicate effectively across phone, email, chat and social channels.
- World-class organizational skills. Thrive in a world where you’ll balance customer questions and complex assignments with many moving parts.
- Strong emotional intelligence. You can read each customer, empathize with their unique challenge and adapt to deliver world-class experiences.
- Extremely process-oriented. You’re resourceful when a process or an answer doesn’t exist.
- You do your best work as part of a team. You thrive in highly-matrixed environment and live for working with your teammates, customer success, product management and development.
- Mission-driven mindset. You want a job with purpose and serve customers who are building a better world for us all.
- Dream BIG and execute smart. Your enthusiasm for challenging the status quo through innovation is contagious.
- Proactively uncover opportunities. You can identify trends, investigate anomalies and present recommendations to leadership and your cross-functional partners.
- Customer service experience. You are energized every morning when you wake up, knowing you get to help nonprofits that solve a wide range of issues.
What would be awesome to have (Preferred):
- Experience working with nonprofits. If you already have a deep understanding of the unique challenges nonprofits face, we want to hear from you.
Why you’ll love it here:
- Market competitive pay
- Rich healthcare benefits including employer paid premiums for medical/dental/vision (100% for employee only plans and 85% for employee + dependent plans) and employer HSA contributions.
- 401(k) retirement plan with company matching
- Hybrid workplace with fully remote flexibility for many roles
- Monetary support for new hire setup, hybrid work & wellbeing, family planning, and commuting expenses
- A variety of mental and wellness programs to support employees
- Generous paid parental leave and family planning stipend
- Supportive time off policies including vacation, sick/mental health days, volunteer days, company holidays, and a floating holiday
- Learning & development and recognition programs
- Gives Back Program where employees can nominate a fundraiser every month for a donation from the company
- Inclusion, diversity, equity, and belonging are vital to our priorities and we continue to evolve our strategy to ensure DEI is embedded in all processes and programs at GoFundMe. Our Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion team is always finding new ways for our company to uphold and represent the experiences of all of the people in our organization.
- Employee resource groups
- Your work has a real purpose and will help change lives on a global scale.
- You’ll be a part of a fun, supportive team that works hard and celebrates accomplishments together.
- We live by our core values: consider everything, do the right thing, spread empathy, delight the customer, and give back.
- We are a certified Great Place to Work, are growing fast and have incredible opportunities ahead!
- Our commitment to Sustainability. Classy exists to create a more inclusive and sustainable world for all.
Dedication to Diversity
Classy is working toward building a more diverse and inclusive environment that is representative of individuals of all backgrounds, experiences, and lifestyles, allowing all employees to feel comfortable being their true, authentic selves in a space that enables productivity and meaningful work.
The total annual salary for this full-time position is $51,750 – $63,250 + equity + benefits. As this is a remote position, the salary range was determined by role, level, and possible location across the US. Individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training.
To apply for this job please visit www.classy.org.