Our customer support team prides itself on its ability to provide first class support to our customers and demonstrate how our product solves their operational challenges and meets their needs. Enduring customer relationships and customer success are integral to our ethos.
We are looking for an enthusiastic customer service focused individual based in the USA who is dedicated to providing first class software support and effective guidance to our customers, responding to any issues in a proactive manner. As our support anchor in the USA, you will have a varied role comprising a number of customer onboarding and business as usual activities from training through to handling major incidents.
You will develop the pipeline and contribute to our long-term business growth:
- Reply to PlotBox customers live in-app messages, calls and emails to support users.
- Call or meet customers when advising users on complicated features/processes.
- Test and diagnose issues and bugs on the PlotBox software and create detailed tickets and issue logs for the support development team to fix bugs & resolve issues.
- Create feature requests from PlotBox customers’ feedback and improvement suggestions and submit the feature requests for the Product Manager to review.
- Update customers regularly on ongoing issues and notify customers when fixes and improvements have been completed by the development team.
- Create and update detailed customer support notes about PlotBox customers.
- Regularly check in with customers after they go-live on their PlotBox system.
- Re-engage with users who have slipped away and carry out a defined strategy for getting those users using the system regularly.
There may be a requirement to support and deliver product training to our clients, either online or face to face, during project implementation, therefore, additional responsibilities may include the following:
- Create detailed and specific customer training plans and communicate these with the customer during the software implementation phase of the project.
- Plan and carry out PlotBox training sessions online and on site with customers
- Create user action plans for customers to get the best use of PlotBox when going live on the system.
- Attend weekly update meetings with customers during their implementation and internal training meetings.
- Report back to the Project delivery team on any issues that may arise during the training phase of the project.
- Maintain and update Customer Training team folder documentation.
Who we think will be a great fit
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- At least one-year customer service experience in a similar role
- Demonstrable customer focus, showing patience and empathy for customers at all times
- Great communication skills alongside an excellent telephone manner
- The ability to learn quickly with the capability to understand how our software works
- A can-do attitude to problem solving
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations
- A willingness to work shift patterns, including weekends
Ideally you will have relevant background experience in cemetery or any other deathcare industry, but this is not a dealbreaker, we are more than happy for you to learn this aspect on the job.
PlotBox is the leading software solution provider for the bereavement industry, facilitating crematoria and cemetery clients all around the world. We are very clear on our mission; to take away some of the pain for families dealing with death and those who serve them. Enabling our clients with world class software allows them to turn their attention to successfully supporting grieving families.
We are a high growth scale up of almost 60 people headquartered in NI and spread out across the globe, collaborating on a journey to make PlotBox the solution of choice for every death care facility, globally. We live and breathe our core values – Tenacity, Teamwork and Trust.
We have a passion for tech and innovation, actively exploiting new and cutting-edge tools and technologies to enhance our product and skillset. We actively promote from within and our dynamic scale up culture ensures proactivity and initiative is rewarded with excellent career opportunities, progression and mobility.
How would our team describe life in PlotBox? When asked to describe our company, they use words such as fun, respect, care, team spirit, family feel, trust, happy, listen, sense of accomplishment, flexibility, development.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join our talented team. We recently made it into the top 10 UK Best Workplaces™ 2021 and could not be happier. Our staff have told us loud and clear that they love working for PlotBox; from the relaxed working environment to feeling truly valued in their roles. In addition, our purpose driven mission and the sense of pride in doing what we do – to ultimately lessen people’s pain at the most difficult time of their lives – means a lot to our team.
Benefits Offered by PlotBox
We are constantly increasing our list of benefits which currently include:
- Investment in employee growth and development
- fully funded life cover
- fully funded health care via Blue Cross Blue Shield
- 16 days PTO + 10 recognised federal days.
- Regular wellbeing initiatives
- Safe and supportive culture; we foster continuous improvement in all aspects of work
- Career mobility and progression
- Regular travel opportunities
- Flexible working hours
- Working from home options (and not just during the pandemic!)
To apply for this job please visit careers.plotbox.io.