At Paycor, our Customer Advocates demonstrate success with establishing and maintaining positive working relationships with customers and peers. They must possess a passion for providing world-class service, be independently driven in our virtual first environment, can learn new systems and/or enhanced functionality within an existing system, and be agile and flexible in a fast-paced environment. The Customer Advocates will work through our queues to help support and empower our customers as they come to us seeking guidance in navigating our products. They are also expected to act as an advocate for Paycor by ensuring that our customers receive top notch service every time. Launching a career at Paycor as a Customer Advocate allows for meaningful and challenging work that sets associates up for elevated career growth and advancement.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Support customer interactions performing basic functions within the Perform application in a team setting in a contact center environment
- Act as a front-line triage by taking ownership and troubleshooting the more time sensitive, urgent and less complex issues by developing solutions to customer questions
- Support customers as an advocate by educating and counseling them on procedures to eventually enable self-sufficient system usage.
- Monitor the Perform system and proactively identify actions needed to correct issues as they arise.
- Expected to identify and troubleshoot appropriate next steps for more complex cases that require research, then route them to the appropriate party
- Follow defined process to escalate items as needed
- Document and manage cases within applicable systems by reviewing, updating, and closing daily
- Leverage resources for troubleshooting solutions to client questions
- Prioritize a variety of tasks for quarter end and year-end processing and reporting
- Must be able to meet or exceed expectations with schedule adherence
- Meet or exceed productivity goals including case closure while balancing quality of each interaction
- Monitor pay planner and update scheduled payroll dates accordingly - Only PPS
- Attend internal meetings and huddles as scheduled
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or 4 years equitable business experience required
- 1-2 years supporting customers via phone
- 1-2 years of multi-channel customer service experience
- 1-2 years of prior customer facing HCM or Paycor experience is a plus
- Proven excellence in customer service and relationship building skills required
- Effective organizational skills proven in a fast-paced, service-oriented position
- Familiarity with HCM software, including the ability to troubleshoot software configurations
- Ability to interface with multiple departments, multi-task, think on your feet and work independently
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent understanding of Operating Systems and MS Office products
- Prior experience transferring knowledge to others in training environment or virtually; utilizing on-line tools such as Zoom, Go To Meeting or Skype preferred
- Ability to effectively solve problems by balancing detailed questions with creative solutions
- Adherence to schedule and role assignments to ensure timely responses
TO APPLY/DETAILS - SEE ORIGINAL JOB POST - CLICK HERE
**If link no longer works, it's probably filled or no longer available.