Credit Verification Specialist (Entry-Level) – Work at Home – 15.00/HR + Benefits
The Cred Verification Specialist plays a dominant role in completing verifications that require a particular attempt to be made while maintaining positive relationships with 3rd party sources. They deal in problem resolution and implementation of new and innovative ways to ascertain information. This in turn provides operations with required data for tasks leading towards the overall completion of files for our clients. This position is entry-level and starting pay is $15.00 per hour.
This is a remote opportunity but you MUST live in one of the following states to be considered: CO, FL, GA, IL, IN, KS, KY, MA, ME, MD, MO, MI, NC, OH, OK, PA, UT, TN, WI, Wash DC, VA
- Must have a dedicated space to work in a quiet, calm environment with little to no distractions
- Maintain the current company standards for quality and performance expectations.
- Monitor daily contributions and ask for assistance from a Team Lead if any current expectations are not or cannot be met for any reason.
- Identify opportunities for improvement within the company, system, department, or team and constructively create solution-focused options to pass on to support team members.
- Accurately complete all work-tasks and see training or assistance from Team Lead when uncertain
- Use professionalism/courtesy when representing Verisys in all external communications to primary sources and practitioner offices.
- Follow all current training guidelines/procedures specified an utilize Advantage system “help links” as a first step when task/model questions arise.
- Should any “Quality Audit” indicate further training needs, immediately rectify all performance-related issues.
- Successfully organize and prioritize tasks to ensure activities are completed on time.
- Communicate, both written and verbal, with external parties representing the organization to collect information.
- Strict adherence to proprietary and confidential information.
- Use computers (keyboard/mouse actions) and Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Detail-oriented and able to independently manage a variety of projects and tasks simultaneously to meet the organization's business objectives.
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Some college, preferred
Starting Pay is $15.00 per hour
Amazing medical, dental, vision plans – with little or no cost to you
Generous Paid Time Off
11 Company Paid Holidays per year
Short-Term and Long-term Disability & company paid Life Insurance
401(k) Plan with generous Company Match (100% vesting from day 1)
Tuition Reimbursement Program
JOB URL: https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?jk=4c5d8f9ae8159a12
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.