Website Crate and Barrel
We at Crate and Barrel care a lot about helping our customers love how they live in the moments that matter. Being a part of our Customer Contact Center l means you are passionate about delivering excellent service with every interaction, and excited to learn and share expertise about our wide range of products with customers who haven’t had the chance to experience them in person. You’ll help some of our 1.6 million customers connect with the perfect item for their home. As part of the team here, you will be committed to making the ordinary extraordinary for our customers.
Our team is growing! We are looking for passionate customer service minded individuals to join our team. This position is primarily a work from home role with the occasional need to travel into our facility to receive training or participate in team building activities (because we have fun!). If you live within 90 minutes of any company location, we’d love to hear from you.
What you'll do:
- Answer customer questions, requests and concerns via customer interaction channels such as phone, chat, email, etc.
- Provide product information and suggest alternative product solutions based on customers’ needs.
- Enter orders into systems and verify all the information is accurate.
- Provide delivery assistance to the customer including, but not limited to,scheduling deliveries, resolving delivery issues, ordering parts and entering return/replacements for shipped and/or delivered items.
- Provide basic assistance to gift registry, such as helping customers maintain the registry, etc.
- Provide service solutions and/or compensation to appease customers based on guidelines.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Develop and maintain effective, collaborative relationships with company personnel and customers.
- Adhere to all Customer Service Center Guidelines.
What you'll bring:
- Excellent reading and written language skills (English): good math skills
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to multi-task and navigate through multiple systems in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent telephone presence, interpersonal skills, and ability to communicate effectively with a diverse group of people
- Excellent data entry, typing and computer skills
- Thorough working knowledge of email, internet browsers, and Google platform
- High School Diploma or GED is required
- Office or customer service center experience is a plus
Work At Home Requirements
- Minimum 25 Mbps (Preferred 50+) download without packet loss or delay and a minimum 3 Mbps upload without packet loss or delay, through broadband cable or fiber optic services, WiFi, or DSL
- A secure home office or space dedicated to work, free from background noise or other distractions
- Home residence within a 90 minute of any company location
- Able to work within the Customer Service Full-time or Part-time hours requirements (Evening and weekend shifts required weekly)
- Able to perform with minimal daily supervision, a high level of independence/autonomy
- Excellent computer navigation skills (multiple windows and programs)
- Ability to troubleshoot home internet and personal computer equipment
- Has/or can obtain required hardware/systems/software minimums, provide proof of:
- Intel Core i3 or AMD A9 (Intel Core i5 CPU Preferred)
- 4 GB Ram (8 GB Ram preferred)
- 500GB SATA Hard Drive
- 1 GB of Free Hard Drive Space
- Windows 10 Operating System or MAC OS 10.14+
JOB URL: https://jobs.crateandbarrel.com/job/-/-/351/34538617504
To apply for this job please visit jobs.crateandbarrel.com.
MONEY MAKING IDEAS RIGHT NOW
1. PAIDVIEWPOINT - I've already made $770 in 2022! Fun, short surveys.
2. NEILSEN APP - Paying $50 per device, up to three devices for downloading their app!
3. CREATE PUZZLE BOOKS - Puzzle books sell like crazy on Amazon. Cash in!
4. ACOP - Earn taking surveys! Open to many countries. USA, Canada, UK, Germany and France.