Mon. - Fri.
Hours will be between 8AM - 7PM (8 hrs. per day) W/ overtime as needed
*** REMOTE WORK - Must have high-speed WIFI, must a quiet space to set up office at home, must be self disciplined and able to work with minimal Supervision. ***
Job Description Summary
Facilitate intake of new customer product orders from multiple lead/referral sources and enroll customers into Liberator's catheter supply program.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Articulate the features and benefits of Purewick and ancillary product lines offered to include knowledge of all aspects of use and maintenance of medical supply equipment
2. Complete initial and follow-up calls on prospective leads via inbound and outbound calls/dialer to include identifying and resolving customer concerns within the process
3. Track daily production and submit daily sales logs to direct supervisor
4. Maintain departmental call volume requirements to include inbound and outbound calls
5. Maintain a high level of professionalism on every call and provide excellent customer service to all Liberator Customers
6. Meet or exceed monthly departmental sales goals as established by Sales Ops management
7. Adhere to phone activity/compliance standards to include Medicare guidelines, HIPAA, ACW, and minimum call volumes.
ANCILLARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Communicate with potential customers via alternative mediums of internet chat, e-mail and click to call software
2. Maintain a positive work atmosphere that embodies Liberator's philosophy- Professional excellence, teamwork and integrity.
3. Maintain high attention to detail throughout daily tasks and projects including accurate notation and details of each customer account to ensure proper and timely follow up
4. Assist other departments and team members when required or requested to help meet business needs.
5. Seek continual education opportunities to remain up to date with products and processes
6. Perform other duties and tasks as assigned
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS OR QUALIFICATIONS
Education/Experience: High School Diploma or general education degree (GED); one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
1.Language: Ability to read, analyze, and interpret medical supply publications, technical procedures, and sales training tools. Ability to write some external business correspondence. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from management, team members, and/or customers.
2.Math: Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, and percentages. Ability to apply intermediate math skills.
3.Reasoning: Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of variables. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
4.Computer: Knowledge of Word Processing software, Excel, Access and/or other database software.
5.Telecommunications: ability to utilize or knowledge of call center telecommunications software (i.e. dialer systems)
1. Ability to work some evening shifts, weekends, and overtime as needed
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to walk, sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 lbs.
While performing the duties of this position, the employee performs tasks in a temperature controlled office environment under normal office conditions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. The work environment involves minimal exposure to hazards or physical risks, which require following basic safety precautions.
TO APPLY/DETAILS - SEE ORIGINAL JOB POST - CLICK HERE
**If link no longer works, it's probably filled or no longer available.