Copywriter and Proofreader (work at home)
Website John McNeil Studio
John McNeil Studio is a creative marketing company made up of a collection of diverse skill sets: strategists, writers, designers, filmmakers, technologists, and photographers who help brands reinvent themselves through digital transformation. We are founded in aesthetics but also in utility and we make things that make brands thrive.
Every project we take on represents an opportunity to build a brand, whether it’s a global campaign theme or an online banner.
- Create, edit, and adapt content for print and digital publications across a variety of media, including web pages, banners, flyers, emails, video, event collateral, and guidelines.
- Brainstorm and collaborate with the creative team, including other copywriters, strategists, creative directors, designers, art directors, producers, and programmers.
- Translate complex ideas and write for a variety of B2B and B2C audiences.
- Create and manage updates to copy docs; implement client feedback and edits across copy docs and creative decks.
- Edit and proofread all written communications to ensure that they are error free, up to date, and adhere to client style guidelines.
- Help to refine and improve writing and editing processes across clients and teams.
- 3+ years proven writing experience.
- Strong writing and communication skills.
- Reliable, extremely detailed oriented, excellent editing and proofreading skills a must.
- Self-starter with a strong worth ethic: willing to work hard, collaborate with colleagues and look for ways to solve challenges.
- Can work well in a remote team environment.
- Can keep up well with agency pace and meet deadlines.
This is a full-time position which offers a competitive benefits package including healthcare, FSA and 401k+ match. Remote possible within California, onsite in the Bay Area.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.