JOB DESCRIPTION AND DETAILS
The diverse knowledge, skills, and expertise on 20|20’s Technology team enables our clients to complete complex market research projects around the globe utilizing 20|20’s cutting-edge software. It truly ‘takes a village’ to make these projects successful, with integrated client service teams backed by an exceptional internal support network.
*We are currently looking for independent contractors to supplement our QualSupport staff.*
The Contracted Customer Service Online Host is a member of a QualSupport team whose primary responsibility is to host live, online focus groups and provide top flight product support to our end users via email, chat, and phone. This is a flexible position that allows you to earn a generous hourly base rate plus a per meeting payment. The more meetings you host, the more you earn.
- On-boarding: Get paid $15/hour to learn the general processes and procedures you will need to be successful in this position.
- Project Work:
- Training: $15/hour Work with the support team to learn the ins and outs of your particular project.
- General Availability: $10/hour Conduct tech checks; update stimuli, report on outcomes, prepare meeting deliverables.
- Hosting: Earn an additional $8 per meeting for each meeting hosted for a particular project. Earn $10 per meeting if hosting occurs between 8:00 p.m. and 8:00 a.m. (Eastern).
- Earn on your schedule
- Only sign up for projects that suit your availability
- Earn more when you host meetings
- Weekly pay
- Team connection
- Feedback provided regularly
- Have more control over your work/life balance
- Provide outstanding support to our clients as they conduct online market research.
- Actively listen and watch online interviews and focus groups on a variety of topics and with a wide-range of audiences
- Provide support as needed before, during and immediately after for clients and research participants and resolve issues via tickets, chats, emails and phone calls.
- Collaborate with a team of support specialists to set-up our clients for success. These set-up tasks include, but are not limited to: conducting technical checks, updating online meeting stimuli, and reporting on research participant outcomes,
- The right personality-patient, kind, attentive, accurate, efficient and tenacious.
- The right skills-tech savvy, organized, and able to communicate clearly and positively.
- The right mind-set-a view of problems as challenging opportunities and a desire to help people feel comfortable and successful.
- The right temperament-can work equally well alone or as part of a team and can thrive in a fast paced, ever-changing environment.
- The right environment-private, quiet area to conduct online sessions
- The right equipment--internet connection of at least 12mbps; MacOS 10.8+ or Windows 8+; 4 GB RAM or greater; 2 GHz+ Dual Core processor
- High school diploma
- Demonstrated excellence in customer service, tech support or help desk
- Proficiency with a variety of web-based applications; MS Office Suite and/or Google equivalents
- Flexible schedule
TO APPLY OR GET MORE DETAILS - SEE ORIGINAL JOB POST - CLICK HERE
**If link no longer works, it's probably filled or no longer available.
Creative Ways to Make Money From Home (That you haven't thought of!)
- Create crossword puzzles and more at home and then sell them and earn!
- Let your creative side tap into making unique card decks for education, entertainment and more!
- Everyone has used a checklist at least once! Guess what, people like you are earning by creating checklists and selling them on Etsy and Amazon!