e’re seeking long-term freelance writers to write articles for our website.
We are a software provider which produces handy tools for iPhone and iPad users. The following are some information you may want to know:
- Content niche: iPhone, iPad, smartphone-related topics.
- Content-type: Troubleshooting tips, basic how-to tutorials, software reviews for 1,000 -1500 words per post.
- Articles volume: Vary depending on your time, but you can expect 5 articles per week.
- Content goal: Provide informational content for our users or let users download our software.
- Outlines: We’ll provide you the topics and detailed outlines(though ideas are always appreciated.)
If you have a little experience in this area and are willing to learn and research new topics, then this could be a good fit.
- Native English speaker with good grammar.
- Can communicate ideas effectively and accept constructive feedback.
- Use a friendly expert tone, use the first and second person (We, You) to write the article.
- Consistent work every week.
- Flexible deadlines and payment as well.
- If you like, we could post the topics with your name on our website.
- Don’t need to make this an SEO article and worry about inserting keywords in the text.
- You don’t need to insert screenshots in the posts.
- We could send you the license of our software if you need it.
- I could send you some useful materials and industry knowledge for you to refer to.
TO APPLY/DETAILS - SEE ORIGINAL JOB POST - CLICK HERE
**If link no longer works, it's probably filled or no longer available.