ModKaf is a boutique communications consultancy specializing in content strategy, media relations and branding for B2B technology companies. We’re currently seeking an energetic and talented Writer/Editor to help us deliver creatively engaging content for our clients. If you’re familiar with producing engaging, thought-provoking digital content and have an eye for detail, we’d like to meet you. Feel free to share samples of your work or portfolio of your published articles, along with your application. Ultimately, you’ll deliver quality writing pieces that appeal to our audiences, attract customers and boost brand awareness.
- Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies)
- Write clear original content in varying lengths for website copy, newsletter articles, blogs, e-books, white papers, web advertising and social media platforms
- Brainstorm timely topics and angles for agency clients
- Revise content based on feedback from various stakeholders with focus on brand voice/tone, style etc.
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
Our ideal candidate is insanely passionate about the written word, thinks creatively, knows how to tell great stories, cares about delivering high-quality work, is obsessively detailed and can handle several projects at a time.
- Strong writing and editing skills with clips to prove it.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in marketing, communications or journalism.
- At least two years of professional writing experience.
- Superior research skills with the ability to synthesize complex topics into prose that resonates with a target audience.
- Proven track record of editing and proofreading with consistency and proper grammar, producing articulate and error-free work.
- Creative thinker in tune with current digital and culture trends.
- Remote interview process
This Job Is:
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Pay: $25.00 – $50.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- Monday to Friday
- Have you written content for a B2B audience?
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Professional Writing: 2 years (Required)
Work Location: Remote
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.
MONEY MAKING IDEAS RIGHT NOW
1. PAIDVIEWPOINT - I've already made $770 in 2022! Fun, short surveys.
2. NEILSEN APP - Paying $50 per device, up to three devices for downloading their app!
3. CREATE PUZZLE BOOKS - Puzzle books sell like crazy on Amazon. Cash in!
4. ACOP - Earn taking surveys! Open to many countries. USA, Canada, UK, Germany and France.