Website Wizards of the Coast
At Wizards of the Coast, we connect people around the world through play and imagination. From our genre-defining games like Magic: The Gathering® and Dungeons & Dragons® to our growing multiverse, we continue to innovate and build new ways to foster friendship and connection. That’s where you come in!
We are looking for a Content Specialist to help deliver digital versions of Dungeons and Dragons Books on the D&D Digital team. This role will require a strong attention to detail, outstanding communication skills, and a community-minded perspective.
What You'll Do:
- Enter game content to directly support the various tools on D&D Beyond.
- Work with HTML/CSS to structure sourcebook content, including images, using proprietary tools.
- Perform analysis on D&D books to identify functionality shortfalls with content support.
- Perform D&D brand site content updates using our Content Management System (CMS).
- Other graphic editing and editorial work as assigned.
What You'll Bring:
- 2+ years of in web content management, graphic design, web design or related field.
- Photoshop and graphic design experience.
- Experience working with HTML and CSS to build web content.
- Experience with Content Management Systems (CMS).
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, with strong attention to detail and quality assurance.
- Experience working in a highly collaborative environment.
- Self-motivation and proactivity in spotting and making recommendations, for process & performance improvement.
Nice to Have:
- Understanding of the rules for Dungeons & Dragons, 5th Edition.
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.