Content Moderator – Work at home (dating app)
Pure is a dating app for shameless dating around the world.
We believe that dating is not about endless swipes, but about a game with no losers. Every day we strive to change the dating experience for people from all over the world, come join us too. We are looking for a Moderator to join our team.
- Fight against scammers and spammers, the main focus is to detect sex workers on the customer service admin system provided by the Company;
- Check suspicious user’s activity, block users, who violate community guidelines of the Company;
- Reveal new scammers techniques, collect the information and report it regularly;
- Monitor of User-Generated Content per established guidelines and timely remove any bad content (users photos, ads);
- Communication with the moderation team and other members regarding content.
- Minimum 1+ year experience of working as moderator, would be a plus if you worked in dating industry;
- Excellent verbal and written communication;
- Ability to quickly absorb and make use of new information;
- Detail-oriented and attentive;
- Basic skills in Word, Excel, and Google Documents;
- English and Russian – Upper-Intermediate or higher;
- It will be a plus to know French or German.
- Check suspicious user profiles by special patterns in admin-panel, user analytics system, spam alert tool;
- Review photo/ad text user’s content feed for compliance to Community guidelines;
- Answer users letters from blocked profiles after checking them first;
- Monitor users reports on abusive behavior.
- Remote-first work
- A competitive salary that matches our expectations and your level of experience
- Performance bonuses
- An opportunity to work on a product in the growth stage
- Yearly education budget for you
- A multinational and diverse workplace
To apply for this job please visit pureapp.peopleforce.io.