This position is available as a remote position. If you're searching for a full-time, permanent work-at-home career, we’ve got an opportunity for you to join our fast-growing team!
Join one of Pennsylvania’s fastest growing companies today! WebstaurantStore, a division of Clark Associates, is looking for intermediate to mid-level candidates who possess strong writing and research skills to join our growing company as Content Expert Reviewers. This role focuses on editing engaging written and visual content for our website, teaching writers about our style guidelines and industry trends, and is a key part of growing our business and serving the purchasing needs of foodservice professionals worldwide.
As a Content Expert Reviewer, you will:
- Edit in-depth product descriptions with the perfect blend of creative and technical writing skills
- Regularly correspond with writers in the department to help them understand our style guidelines and industry standards
- Maintain quality control by reviewing small- and large-scale content updates, marketing materials, and other site text and employee work
- Help advise on best practices for user experience on our site
- Participate in team meetings and product trainings
- Identify trends in edits or inefficiencies with our work and develop ideas to improve those areas
- Attend conferences related to the food industry and develop a knowledge of the food service industry to share trends and standards with the department
Ideal Qualities for Role:
- High attention to detail
- Passion for accuracy
- Great organizational skills
- Past experience with editing
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Receptive to feedback on work and comfortable giving feedback
- Completes tasks in a timely manner
- Embraces change and suggests ideas for improvement
- Takes initiative to solve problems independently
- Superior research skills
- Willing to question for clarity to ensure the best solutions are provided for our customers
- Views projects with a critical eye and seeks out areas to improve
We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package including paid time off, medical/dental insurance, wellness programs, gym membership reimbursement, and a 401k with company match. Employees also enjoy regular food service industry training from top manufacturers and product experts.
Our Pennsylvania headquarters feature an on-site fitness center, regular training sessions, game room, and the chance to cook and eat delicious meals in our test kitchen, outfitted with some of our newest and best professional restaurant equipment.
As a WebstaurantStore remote employee, you'll enjoy the same training and support to be successful in your position as employees at our physical corporate locations. We stay connected through video meetings, training sessions, and collaborative forums, and provide opportunities for you to connect with other employees from across the country both professionally and personally.
Work from home benefits include:
- The essential computer equipment, such as hardware and software, needed to perform your job.
JOB URL: https://www.webstaurantstore.com/careers/department/content/45304/76183/
To apply for this job please visit www.webstaurantstore.com.