YouGov Chat is a new way for the public to share their views on the topics that matter.
Every day, we round up the biggest political and current affairs stories in the UK and US and ask the public to share their opinion.
Our team of in-house writers use our unique chatbot technology to write ‘chats’ that are interactive, interesting and worthwhile for people to engage with.
Top EASIEST Ways To Earn Extra Cash Online!
1. PaidViewpoint - I've earned over $495! And love the fast payout via Paypal.
2. ACOP - Get paid for your opinion! (USA, Canada, UK, Germany & France).
3. Easy Etsy Start Up - Start your own Etsy shop selling cute coffee mugs!
4. 1Q - Get paid .25 instantly into PayPal for EVERY text questions you answer!
Hundreds of thousands of people are now using YouGov Chat to stay informed, share their opinion and see what others have to say.
As we launch a new content proposition – DailyChat – we are looking to expand our team of talented and curious content editors to drive our mission forward.
You will be responsible for pitching, researching, writing and editing content, working directly with the Head of Content and the rest of the editorial team. You should be able to write clearly and informatively about the day’s biggest talking point and think laterally about the most important and interesting questions to ask our audience.
The right candidate will be an innovative thinker, passionate about politics and current affairs, with experience writing sharp, high quality content.
What You Will Be Doing
- Write content (using our in-house CMS) for our DailyChat email newsletter.
- Identify and pitch stories you think the American public have strong opinions on and will therefore appeal to the YouGov Chat audience.
- Bring ideas to life in a succinct but engaging manner suitable for our unique ‘chat’ format.
- This role mainly focuses on writing news and current affairs chats, but will also involve writing a few weekly chats on other interesting topics (health, entertainment, sport, persona).
- Use analytics platforms to monitor the performance of your content post-publication, striving to hit ambitious audience targets.
- Work with other team members to brainstorm ideas and sub-edit content.
- Promote chats on social media platforms and monitor performance.
- Think outside of the box to implement ideas and innovations to drive user growth and engagement.
What We Are Looking For
- A strong interest and knowledge of news, politics and current affairs in the USA.
- Additional knowledge of news, politics and current affairs in the UK is a plus.
- 2-3 years of writing experience OR experience creating compelling content in other forms (e.g. blog, newsletter, Twitter, etc).
- A passion for identifying the ‘big talking points’ and asking interesting questions.
- Ability to write clear and engaging copy in the YouGov Chat style.
- Excellent organisation skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to deliver results, meet deadlines and manage time effectively.
- Be comfortable wearing many hats as we build, adapt and deliver to meet our members’ needs
- Applicant must be US based
What We Offer
- A competitive salary.
- Equipment – whatever you need to succeed.
- The opportunity to join the early stages of a new project initiative with ambitious plans.
- Flexible/remote working
To apply for this job please visit www.smartrecruiters.com.