Discover Your Career at Emory University
Emory University is a leading research university that fosters excellence and attracts world-class talent to innovate today and prepare leaders for the future. We welcome candidates who can contribute to the diversity and excellence of our academic community.
Full and part-time, 100% Remote work!
- The Contact Tracer interviews employees diagnosed with COVID-19, and calls all contacts of anyone diagnosed with COVID-19, determines exposure, assesses symptoms, refers for testing according to established protocols, and provides them with instructions for isolation or quarantine.
- Maintains ongoing communication with contacts to assess symptoms, ensure compliance with quarantine, and determine social support needs and/or handle reporting of issues that arise.
- Completes data entry tasks and reporting for each case.
- Complies with Department training regarding confidential information related to personal information.
- Work hours may vary and will include evenings and weekends. Performs other related duties as required.
- A high school diploma or equivalent.
- A bachelor's or advanced degree, with experience in public health, research interviewing, and sciences is preferred.
- Ability to speak, read, and write English clearly and concisely.
- Fluency in a second or multiple languages would be a plus.
- Ability to exhibit a professional, positive attitude and independent work ethic.
- Excellent interpersonal skills required and ability to interact professionally with culturally diverse individuals during a time of crisis and distress.
- Sound judgment and ability to problem solve required.
- Ability to handle confidential information with discretion and professionalism.
- Proficiency with computers and data entry into electronic tracking systems.
To apply for this job please visit staff-emory.icims.com.