At Benco Dental, our company is our family, and we are looking for a new addition to assist us in Driving Dentistry Forward. Please review the description below carefully to ensure that this position is the perfect match for you!
What’s in it for YOU?
- Excellent Compensation Packages
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits Effective on Day 1
- 401k Package, Paid Time Off Program, and Profit Sharing
- Flexible/At Home Working Options Depending on Position
- Associate Discounts and Community Giveback Programs
- College Tuition Savings Program
- Caring Family Culture Toward all Associates
- Certified as a FORTUNE Great Place to Work
- Opportunities to Build a Better Benco through Diversity and Inclusion Resource Groups
- Family owned for 80+ years
Top EASIEST Ways To Earn Extra Cash Online!
1. PaidViewpoint - I've earned over $495! And love the fast payout via Paypal.
2. ACOP - Get paid for your opinion! (USA, Canada, UK, Germany & France).
3. Survey Junkie - Surveys & Product testing. Open in the USA, Canada, & Australia.
4. 1Q - Get paid .25 instantly into PayPal for EVERY text questions you answer!
As the Customer Experience Specialist, you will take incoming calls from dentists, dental offices, and dental laboratories and ensures customer satisfaction. Customer Experience Specialists accurately enter orders for merchandise and small equipment, enter credit card payments and answer customer questions.
Monday through Friday from 12:00PM – 8:30PM
Hourly rate of $18.00 per hour with potential for rate increases within the first 6 months.
Do YOU Possess These Skills/Attributes?
- Excellent customer service abilities. Customer Relationship Management (CRM) is a plus
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally
- Excellent computer and telephone skills
- Great attention to detail, cooperation and dependability
Do YOU Have a Specialty in One of the Five Following Areas?
- Customer Service: Responsible for receiving and responding to external and internal customer inquiries, issues and orders; resolving issues/problems
- Repairs: Responsible for answering repair related phone calls; processing repair estimates; completing follow up work with customers, manufacturers, etc.; maintain repair files and databases; processing factory invoices for billing purposes
- Parts: Responsible for receiving and responding to external and internal customer inquiries regarding parts orders; resolving parts-related issues/problems
- Service Scheduling: Responsible for receiving and responding to external and internal customer inquiries, scheduling and dispatching Service Technicians and resolving service-related issues/problems
- Strategic Markets: Responsible for receiving and responding to external and internal customer inquiries, issues and orders; resolving issues/problems; assisting in the overall support and daily functions of our National/large Group Accounts and Sales Representatives
Do YOU Meet These Requirements?
- High School Diploma/GED
- Technical Requirements- As this is a Remote/Work from Home Position:
- Minimum 5mbps (5,000 kbps) Internet Speed.
- Connection via Ethernet Cable (Avoid Wi-Fi)
- Avoidance of other people using/sharing the same bandwidth connection while calls are taking place, especially concerning:
- Streaming Multimedia content (4K/Full HD Movies)
- Online gaming
- Downloading large content (torrents)
- Enabled recordings on any DVR/Set-up-Boxes
Who We Are: It’s our Mission to Drive Dentistry Forward
Benco Dental, the largest privately owned, full-service dental distributor in the United States, has remained in the family since 1930—a family that now includes our more than 30,000 customers and over 1,400 associates in the 48 contiguous states.
We provide more supply and equipment options than any other full-service distributor, an offering enhanced by a comprehensive suite of services, including office design, equipment repair, practice coaching, financing and project management, wealth management and dental-specific technology solutions. These services are supported by over 400 professionally trained sales representatives and 300 factory-trained service technicians who begin every task by asking “What does the customer want?”
If you enjoy working for a progressive company, who is committed to diversity in our workforce, who values all customers and associates, who also provides the opportunity for growth and development- we encourage you to learn more about our Benco family. We are looking for driven professionals who want to play a key role in our future success, while making a positive impact within our industry. Thank you for your interest in Benco Dental. We look forward to hearing from you!
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.