Keeper is hiring a rock star Consumer Support Specialist to join our successful, highly collaborative B2C support team. This can be a 100% remote position!
Join one of the fast growing Cybersecurity companies and gain valuable skills while supporting and guiding our consumer market in this pivotal role!
Keeper Security is transforming cybersecurity for people and organizations around the world. Keeper’s affordable and easy-to-use solutions are built on a foundation of zero-trust and zero-knowledge security to protect every user on every device. Our next-generation privileged access management solution deploys in minutes and seamlessly integrates with any tech stack to prevent breaches, reduce help desk costs and ensure compliance. Trusted by millions of individuals and thousands of organizations, Keeper is the leader for best-in-class password management, secrets management, privileged access, secure remote access and encrypted messaging.
About the Job / About the Team
Shift: Friday – Tuesday
Hours: 8:30am to 5:00pm CST
Join a close knit group of Support Specialists who are crushing it in our industry's space. The Consumer Support Specialist answers / follows up on inbound calls, chats, and emails from Keeper Security’s Consumer customers to provide a high level of service, ensure customers understand product features and benefits, and also provide accurate product and service information. You're a top candidate if you:
- Effectively resolve user inquiries via phone, email, chat and screen sharing in an accurate and timely manner
- Recognize, document, and alert management of trends in customer calls, chats or emails
- Are passionate about proactively identifying product improvements, identifying and reproducing bugs and escalating to management
- Love applying a positive and professional attitude and image for all internal and external customers
- Can maintain quality in a fast-paced environment
- Want to uphold company policy and procedures
- Excel at maintaining confidentiality
- Follow outlined procedures as they pertain to support team guidelines
- Are comfortable performing other functions as assigned by management
- Associate Degree or equivalent work experience
- Must have at least one-year experience in customer support
- Hands-on Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and GSuite
- Proficiency working with Smartphones, Tablets and Computers – with Mac, Android and Windows operating systems.
- Must have strong keyboarding skills – i.e. 40+ wpm
- Must be polite, organized, punctual and detail oriented
- Excellent in-person, phone and written customer communication skills
- Proven experience succeeding in a high volume work environment
- Ability to manage time effectively and work independently
- A self-motivated, curious learner and a team player
- Speaking another language such as Italian, German, Japanese or Portuguese is a plus
- Prior experience in software support is a plus
- 2+ years of experience working in call center environment is preferred
- Ability and desire to work a flexible schedule
- Bachelor's Degree is preferred
- Medical, Dental & Vision (inclusive of domestic partnerships)
- Employer Paid Life Insurance & Employee/Spouse/Child Supplemental life
- Voluntary Short/Long Term Disability Insurance
- 401K (Roth/Traditional)
- A generous PTO plan that celebrates your commitment and seniority (including paid Bereavement/Jury Duty, etc)
- Above market annual bonuses
Keeper Security, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and participant in the U.S. Federal E-Verify program. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.