Are you passionate about helping clients when they need it the most? Do you believe that successful client support is paramount to a successful partnership? Are you convinced that restaurant owners deserve technology that allows them to take back control from 3rd party platforms? Three times yes? Sounds like we found a match!
About This Opportunity:
Popmenu is looking for an organized Client Support Specialist to ensure our clients never feel hung out to dry with the Popmenu platform.
What You Will Be Responsible for:
- Client Support: Our Client Support Specialist understands how to turn a grumble into a smile! They ensure that all assigned support calls, chats, and emails get resolved with a positive tone and in a timely manner. There is always lots to do!
- Client Empowerment: “Teaching people how to fish!” is the mantra of our Client Support Specialist. Whether it’s general advice, billing issues, or questions about product functionality, our Client Support Specialist ensures that our clients know how to help themselves next time.
- Get it Done: Our Client Support Specialist know that clients reach out because they need guidance. They have a can-do attitude when it comes to understanding the problem, troubleshooting an appropriate solution, and giving recommendations the client wouldn't even know to ask. They consider themselves expert investigators and never shy away from a challenge.
- Product Liaison: Our Client Support Specialist always looks for problematic patterns and escalates them to our Product team. Of course, they also love to collaborate with Engineering on some of the tougher challenges and bugs in the platform, while helping our clients understand that no software is perfect.
- Non-traditional Working Hours: Restaurant owners do not only run into challenges from 9-5. Our Client Support Specialist understands that we need to be available after-hours and is willing to flex their work week accordingly.
What You Bring to the Table:
- Excellent interpersonal/customer relations skills; clear and concise verbal and written communicator with the ability to effectively prevent and mediate conflict
- Experience handling technical support issues including email servers, domain hosting, etc.
- Demonstrated organizational and time management skills with the ability to prioritize and manage many support channels at the same time
- Team player with ability to support internal teams on further assisting clients with technical needs
- Experience with Zendesk, Intercom, or other help desk software
- At least 1-year experience in a technical support role
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
Who We Are:
Popmenu is a fast-growing, venture-backed SaaS business in the restaurant/hospitality sector working with more than 5,000 restaurants every month. We are dedicated to revolutionizing the industry in a way that benefits both the restaurant owner and the consumer. We started with our now-patented, dynamic menu technology that unleashes the power of a restaurant’s greatest marketing tool: the menu. Since then, we have been endlessly innovating to continue tackling existing and emerging industry needs.
We hire exceptionally bright, motivated people who are passionate about helping great restaurants reach their full potential. We offer a flexible work environment, a pioneering concept, a product our clients love, and talented teammates. This is a chance to make great things happen and be a difference maker. We’re excited to meet you!
What We’re Serving:
– We have a great culture and environment that emphasizes collaboration, energy and openness above corporate formality. You can be yourself.
– We know that great ideas are rooted in diverse culture and experience. We are always striving to create an environment where everyone feels a sense of belonging.
– Flexibility and freedom are high—are you doing your part and getting your work done? That’s all that matters.
– We’re growing fast but there’s still plenty of runway for you to have major impact. We’ve built infrastructure to ensure you’re not starting from scratch or getting lost along the way.
– Innovation is in our DNA—to find great ideas you have to break things. We encourage you to fail fast, fail smartly and fail forward.
– Your visibility will be high, with daily opportunity to share wins and learnings with the entire company.
– Work alongside a talented team with experience developing, marketing and selling products for millions of users and thousands of clients—there is always something new to learn from one another.
– We offer a competitive salary and equity along with an excellent benefits package for all our full-time employees, including medical, dental, vision, 401k matching, and an open PTO policy.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.