JOB DESCRIPTION AND DETAILS
At eLoyalty, a TeleTech Services company, we are committed to excellence in the delivery of our comprehensive business transformational solutions, assisting our clients to revolutionize the customer experience. We are an award-winning premier technology services provider offering contact center, web and speech-enabled self service applications with Professional Services, Premise and Cloud Services, CRM Integration, Managed Services and Unified Communications. We attribute our success to our talented team of professionals who are passionate about the drive for results and providing best in class service to our clients.
We are currently searching for an experienced solutions and services selling Client Sales Executive for our Cisco Contact Center Solutions practice. You will be the primary sales channel for driving new business for eLoyalty’s Contact Center Solutions business unit. You are expected to sell enterprise call routing, IVR/Speech self-service, web self-service, custom CTI desktop applications integration, advanced reporting, analytics and managed services solutions to large enterprise and mid-market organizations
We seek an individual who has experience selling to VP- and C-level executives across business, IT and Telecom in these organizations. As part of a team effort, you will lead the selling effort in all phases, from target account list management, through account planning, sales strategy development, high-, mid-, and low- funnel sales execution, deal closure and sales transition to our delivery teams. You will also contribute to account expansion and cross-sell of add-on solutions, together with other eLoyalty team members. This position requires a consultative sales-orientation, leadership and influence skills and high-energy. The ideal candidate mixes proven sales performance and execution with their ability as a strategic thinker who can define, lead and execute a disciplined sales process over time to maximize potential from sales efforts. Operating with a bookings target, this individual is tasked with ensuring the company achieves its revenue goals for his or her territory consistently.
• Sales Strategy and Planning - develop and manage account plans and sales
strategies for Top 10 / Next 10 Target Accounts. Provide weekly feedback on
sales progress and alternative strategies. Engage with key vendor partners
and eLoyalty personnel as appropriate to develop and align on plans and
• Sales Execution – high-funnel presentations, requirements discovery, and
relationship building with customers at multiple levels and across all
functions. Effective qualification of deals to sell ‘efficiently’. Mid-funnel
detailed discovery, solution review development, value proposition definition,
customer workshops, executive briefings, and business case development to
‘instantiate’ key business and IT sponsors and budget owners (together with
relevant eLoyalty and Vendor partner personnel).
Experience we are seeking:
• Be a proactive, influential driver of selling activity – the ‘Quarterback’
• Proven success selling Premise and Cloud Contact Center technology solutions
• Must be able to SELL; prospect, qualify, pursue, close, address objections and
understand our solutions offerings, services, and our vendor partner’s
• Charisma, relationship energy
• Leadership skills to influence clients and internal sales team members to think
and act strategically when qualifying opportunities, developing sales
positioning messages, key win themes, solution scope and phasing, and what
it will take to win deals
• Driven, goal-oriented professional with mental toughness to weather the ups
and downs of long sales and business cycles.
• Strategic thinker with outstanding communication skills; oral and written.
• Attention to detail, self-motivated and leads a disciplined
• Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively as part of a team sales effort,
and to successfully operate in a flexible, virtual operating environment
• Substantial work at home experience
• Proven track record as a successful sales executive.
• The ability to effectively build relationships with all levels of the organization,
and to lead and influence across functions
• Ability to travel up to 50%
Find out more...