We are currently hiring for the role of Client Contact Specialist – Risk Adjustment. The Client Contact Specialist for Risk Adjustment will be responsible for interactions with external and internal clients regarding issues, events, and questions.
This role will work closely with several internal departments such as IT Operations and Client Services. We are seeking customer focused individuals who have a proven ability to handle stressful situations, multiple tasks, and deadline pressures. We seek someone that has excellent oral and written skills with the ability to track multiple tasks and issues simultaneously in an organized fashion. We are looking for someone who is self-motivated who would be able to perform daily functions with little supervision.
The ideal candidate must be flexible as the business needs and evolving design of the Client Contact Center will determine the daily priorities. This is a remote opportunity.
- Provides an award-winning customer experience by being able to communicate clearly, professionally, and effectively with clients and/or internal staff via telephone and/or e-mail in an attentive and respectful manner.
- Provides timely responses to inquiries via telephone and/or email according to service level agreements and ensures understanding of customer requests and follows through as promised.
- Provides concise and consistent client friendly messaging and communication to customers surrounding issues that impact performance and SLA’s.
- Escalates issues as needed while communicating status and risks to management.
- Responsible for password resets, user account set up, user setting adjustments, disabling user accounts, generate and send reports, and requests Request Status Changes (Open, Closed, Canceled, etc.) and Request Type Changes (Medical, Insurance, Health).
- Participates in internal meetings as necessary
- Other duties as assigned which could include data mapping, client testing support, data transaction issue troubleshooting, etc.
- Completes all responsibilities as outlined on annual Performance Plan.
- Completes all special projects and other duties as assigned.
- Must be able to perform duties with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Bachelor’s Degree (or higher preferred) or equivalent experience in the healthcare industry
- Strong technical understanding
- 3+ years working in a customer service type role
- Understanding of SQL Server and Windows technologies a plus
- Prior health plan or healthcare industry experience preferred but not required
- Demonstrable excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Works with a sense of urgency and pays attention to detail
- Excellent analytical skills with ability to help troubleshoot problems and find root causes
- Ability to adapt to changing situations with ease
- Team player with strong desire to assist and share knowledge
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Professional with ability to properly handle confidential information
- Ability to work well independently and in a team environment
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, prioritize and meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Shift work – could vary but likely 8 AM – 5 PM or 10 AM – 7 PM Monday – Friday, with one weekend per month on call (schedule may need to be flexible to cover for others PTO)
- This position works at home.
- Flexible schedule to work evenings and weekends, as needed; On call availability – must be willing to carry cell phone and check email during off hours
- Must be able to sit and use a computer keyboard for extended periods of time
- Must be able to lift up to 20 lbs without assistance; objects such as computer and peripheral equipment
- Must have ability to positively handle/manage stress, such as high work volume and frequent change
- Must have flexibility and willingness to participate in the work processes of an international organization, including conference calls scheduled to accommodate global time zones
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.ultipro.com.