JOB DESCRIPTION AND DETAILS
They are responsible for providing all aspects of clerical functions for Valuations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Receive, prepare, allocate and distribute new files.
• File and/or pull cleared and cancelled files.
• Receive funding, tax, and insurance checks and subordinations and payoffs; note same and distribute to proper individuals.
• Receive faxed payoffs/subordinations; forward to Closing Coordinators.
• Prepare and organize policy files; forward files to policy department
• Requires computer skills, including knowledge of Word and Excel, ability to make use of office products, such as the fax machine, scanner, copier, and printer.
• Understanding of the filing system.
• Possess good customer service skills when working with the clients.
• Address inquiries from clients, borrowers, agents and internal staff professionally and in a timely manner
• Maintain open communication with team members and team leader
• Ability to meet deadlines and specific time frames
• Possess customer service skills
• Ability to multitask and work under pressure
• All other duties as assigned.
• High School diploma or equivalent
• Practical work experience within real estate industry or vendor management service company
• Working knowledge of real estate titles, deed preparation and closing
• Proven customer service skill.
• Proficiency with personal computers
CAREER IDEA: If you're interested in a flexible, full time income - read more about becoming a proofreader. I recently interviewed someone just like you and I that makes over $3,000 a month proofreading from anywhere in the world on her iPad! Proofread Anywhere: An Expert Guide and Interview She offers a FREE 7-Day Course too!
Find out more...