Certified Professional Medical Coder (Remote) - $28-$30/hr.
Location: Remote, work from home!
Status: Full-Time, 1099 and W2 opportunities available.
We are currently looking for a Certified Professional Medical Coder (Remote) for exciting new positions! Focused on exceeding our client expectations, we are seeking experienced professionals who love to do a great job and enjoy flexible schedules.
The Certified Professional Medical Coder will perform quality reviews to ensuring compliance with coding guidelines and policies for complete, accurate, and consistent coding. eCatalyst Healthcare Solution?s client-focused approach includes professionalism, responsiveness to client requests and quality services resulting in appropriate reimbursement and data integrity. The Certified Professional Medical Coder will review ICD-10, CPT, APC, CPT Modifiers, and E&M assignments, while maintaining a 95% or better overall accuracy rate.
- Reviews physician documentation for coding appropriateness and accuracy in accordance with coding guidelines.
- Utilizes an electronic medical record (EMR) and computer-assisted coding (CAC) software or an encoder, depending on the client.
- Complies with eCatalyst Healthcare?s coding practices to meet corporate compliance guidelines and to ensure appropriate and effective reimbursement with client?s financial services, medical staff, and other departments.
- Reviews and analyzes medical records for accurate code selection.
- Maintains query communication with providers to ensure timely notification of identified documentation issues that may impact revenue or compliance.
- Assists with the interpretation of codes and other information requested for accurate billing and reimbursement.
Candidates must have at least one of the following professional certifications:
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- CCS-P (Certified Coding Specialist- Professional)
- Minimum of five (5) years of Professional Fee coding experience.
- Proficiency in MS Office, including Outlook, Word, Excel and Teams.
- Educated in HIPAA regulations; must maintain strict confidentiality of patient and client information.
- Keen attention to detail to maintain 95% corporate quality standards.
- Ability to organize and complete work in a timely manner.
- Ability to read, write and effectively communicate in English.
- Ability to understand medical/surgical terminology.
TO APPLY/DETAILS - SEE ORIGINAL JOB POST - CLICK HERE
**If link no longer works, it's probably filled or no longer available.