Forward is on a bold mission to make high quality healthcare available to a billion people across the globe. We’re building the world’s most advanced healthcare platform from the ground up, combining hardware, software and doctors under one roof.
We’re quickly expanding our telemedicine team, and looking to bring on a motivated customer service professional to support our growing member base. As a Care Coordinator, you'll directly contribute to Forward's mission of rebuilding our country’s broken healthcare system. Our ideal candidate is someone who is hardworking, energized by helping others, and is a determined problem-solver.
Please note — we are currently prioritizing applicants based in the following states: AL, AZ, FL, IA, KY, MN, MO, NC, ND, SC, SD, TX, UT.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Deliver high-quality remote support via chat, phone, and email, serving as one of the first responders to any inbound questions or requests from Forward members
- Facilitate care and streamline handoffs with other parties in the healthcare system, ensuring that our members receive the highest quality care
- Demonstrate empathy and problem-solving skills as you answer questions, address issues, and coordinate with third parties
- Triage high responsibility issues and escalate medical concerns when necessary
- Iterate constantly, leveraging user feedback and your operational experience to improve on what we’ve built
- Create loyalty among users by contributing to the overall Forward experience
- Work collaboratively with a team of peers to solve customer issues and complete clinical and administrative tasks on behalf of Forward’s doctors and nurse practitioners
- Median compensation is $17/hr. This role does not include medical or dental benefits.
WHO YOU ARE:
- Responsible. You take ownership for your work, and you operate with a high level of confidentiality and attention to detail
- Empathetic and understanding. You are an advocate for the member’s healthcare and are passionate about providing top quality care
- Articulate. You have strong written and verbal communication skills, as well as an eye for customer service
- Flexible. This is a 100% remote position, with the expectation that you will work 30+ hours per week. Weekend and weekly night shifts, along with shifts during business hours, are available
- Agile. You are excited about improving our processes, and you adapt quickly to feedback and new training modules as we expand our offerings and services
- Passionate about healthcare and helping people. Educational or professional experience in healthcare, medicine, and life sciences a big plus
Internet: You must have wired or wifi connectivity, with download speed minimum of 5.0 Mbps and upload speed minimum of 3.0 Mbps
Mobile device: You will need to install a few programs on a personal phone or tablet for authentication purposes. This device should be running Android iOS 8+ or iOS 12+
Computer: You need to provide your own laptop or desktop with a monitor capable of displaying 1920 x 1080 pixels, and a sound card installed for use with speakers or headphones. Your device should meet the following requirements:
ChromeOS: Intel Pentium
Non-ChromeOS: Intel i3 processor or AMD Ryzen or better
ChromeOS: 4GB of RAM or better
Non-ChromeOS: 6 GB of RAM or better
ChromeOS: no minimum
Windows 10 or better
Google Chrome (latest version), Safari (latest version), or Internet Explorer 11
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.